By XE.com Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Convert every world currency with the XE Currency App – Free Edition. It offers live proprietary currency rates, charts, and even stores the last updated rates, so it works when the Internet doesn't. This popular app has received 20+ million downloads, appeared as an app of the week on iTunes, and been featured by the BBC, the LA Times, CNN, and The Travel Channel!
* LIVE CURRENCY RATES & CHARTS
- Every world currency & precious metals
- Live proprietary rates refresh every minute
- 30,000+ currency charts for historic rates
- Rate high & lows for multiple time frames
- Calculate prices with the currency converter
- Simultaneously monitor up to 10 currencies
- Our rates are trusted by millions of people
- Compare your currency price with XE Rate Advisor
* PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS
- Shake your device to reset rates
- Set the frequency of rate updates
- Turn currency symbols on or off
- Pin your base currency to the top
- Add a widget to your notification center
* USE IT OFFLINE
- Stores the last updated rates
- Convert prices without internet access
* XE CURRENCY PRO
- Get XE Currency Pro – also available in iTunes!
* APPLE WATCH NOW AVAILABLE
- View & refresh currency rates on your Apple Watch
- Change your base currency and currency amount
- Glance view shows top currency pair rate & chart
We want to make XE Currency better.
Please send feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.3.1
Apart from squishing bugs, here is what we’ve been up to:
- Crunch your numbers in style, with our new calculator design
- BRL & BIF – just a couple of currencies that got updated flags
- Other magical performance improvements
Let us know your thoughts by leaving us a review or rating.
XE Currency Chums
The best currency converter app
This app is accurate, fast, easy to organize and extremely convenient when traveling. I recently traveled to Croatia, Bosnia, the Philippines and Australia. I saved all the currencies in my favorites and had access to conversion rates in seconds, even when offline. Of course, in that case the rates were not refreshed right there and then, but they were still very accurate. I highly recommend this app.
Used often to compare against local exchange
I do quite a bit of foreign travel to multiple countries. This tool definitely helps determine if I'm getting a good exchange. This tool helps me identify the range so I don't have to spend so much time bargain shopping. Like the history as well and the ability to add/remove countries quickly
Anyone who travels internationally or is involved with working in multiple currencies should have this app. For the most part it is accurate and up to date. However I did notice that it took 2 days before it showed the huge correction in the Kazakhstan Tenge 185 to 250 to the dollar in one day.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: XE.com Inc.
- © 2014 XE.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.