Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be the last hope against the mutant infestation. Enter the aftermath of a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong.
Xenowerk™ comes from Pixelbite, the creators of Space Marshals. It is a top-down action shooter challenging your combat skills in an underground science lab. Descend deeper into the abyss and explore the tarnished levels. Armed with a flashlight as your main guidance, you’ll never know what’s lurking in the dark!
Your objective is to destroy all the nests and eliminate all mutants to prevent them from spreading.
Xenowerk™ has 70 levels to explore with increasing difficulty. As progressing through the game you’ll come across a growing number of mutants and expanding areas to cleanse.
Heavier firepower and thicker armor is critical to stay alive on your journey. Gather pickups from slain mutants to power up weapons and armor.
Xenowerk™ features a set of special powers to boost your offensive when you’re in need. Activate one or several at a time for a more effective way to wipe out mutants.
• Top-down action shooter
• Dual stick touch controls
• Beautifully rendered lighting and shadows
• Optimized for iOS 8 and Metal graphics!
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• Wide range of weapons and gear
• Upgradable weapons
• Special Powers to enhance your gameplay
• Performance based rating system
• iCloud save game support
• Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
• Social invites to challenge your friends
• Optional in-app credit packages to purchase
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, 繁体中文, русский, Português do Brasil
iPhone 5 or newer
iPad 3 or newer
iPod Touch 5 or newer
For support enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @pixelbite
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pixelbite
For more epic games visit: http://www.pixelbite.se/
What's New in Version 1.3.4
Screen Resolution for iPhone 7
Got this after Space Marshals - it does not disappoint!
I bought this after playing - and loving - Space Marshals. Didn't expect it to be as good - and it isn't - but it's still very fun, and well worth the meager price of admission (you can complete the game without resorting to ANY in-app purchases).
Choosing the right weapons and armor for the job is part of the puzzle / fun of this shooter. As is earning the credits and deciding how best to spend them.
My compliments to the developers!
Good but needs work
It isn't a bad game but a pretty good game with issues. The floating camera is awkward at best. It tends to get stuck at odd angles all too often. The controls are really tough to try to get used to. Put the controls together with the camera and it becomes frustrating. The levels could be deeper, so are too short and pretty repetitive. So 3 out of 5 for me.
Fun mobile twin stick shooter
If you want something like Alien Swarm or Smash TV on your iPhone or iPad then I highly recommend this game. The missions are just small burst missions so it's well suited for portable gameplay. Really solid graphics for mobile. I highly recommend it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 29, 2016
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Pixelbite
- © 2015 Pixelbite AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- LARGE SALARY ADVANCE$9.99
- MEDIUM SALARY ADVANCE$4.99
- SMALL SALARY ADVANCE$1.99
- MEDIUM SALARY ADVANCE$2.99
- LARGE SALARY ADVANCE$9.99
- SMALL SALARY ADVANCE$0.99
- HUGE SALARY ADVANCE$19.99
- MONSTER SALARY ADVANCE$49.99