This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DocToMe is the perfect iOS companion for your Xerox Mobile Scanner. DocToMe pairs your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with the Eye-Fi wireless scanning card that came with your Xerox Mobile Scanner. By pairing the two, you can wirelessly transmit JPG and multi-page PDF scans directly to your mobile device, view and store them, and share them by email, print, Camera Roll, Clipboard or Open In any iOS app that can accept JPG or PDF files.
The Eye-Fi card can be configured to connect to any wireless 802.11 b/g/n access point. Once your Eye-Fi card and mobile device are on the same wireless network, the magic begins; your scanned files automatically transfer to your iOS device as soon as they are scanned. If there is no wireless network, the Eye-Fi card can be configured in DirectMode which means the Eye-Fi card becomes its own hot spot and will still connect and transfer scanned files to your iOS device.
* Scan documents and photos in 10 seconds or less
* Scanner handles up to US Legal paper (8 1/2" x 14"), A4 paper, as well as plastic ID cards and business cards
* Output at 300 dpi
* Supports JPG, multi-page PDF (black & white and color)
* Eye-Fi card holds 4 GB in an SD card equipped with a wireless antenna.
* 802.11 g/b/n wireless on a 2.4 Ghz band
* Real-time Clock for file time & date stamp
* Airplane mode for in-flight
* Scan up to 300 pages per charge of the rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
* Now you can be truly mobile, free from any computer, cables, drivers and adapters.
The Xerox Mobile Scanner.
Because when you're wireless, you're everywhere!
What's New in Version 1.1
Improved support for high-resolution displays.
PLEASE UP DATE THIS APP
I love this app for wireless use with my Xerox Mobile Scanner. When I am working with clients I will scan between 8 and 35 pages for audit review and storage. BUT since I upgraded to the new IOS 11 on my IPhone, I can up Load scanned documents but I can't send them to my dropBox.
I have seen the comments about some issues with using the app and I'll admit it isn't perfect. But I can scan and wirelessly upload to my Good Notes app for editing with either my IPhone or IPad without issue with this app.
I hope an up date is coming very soon or I am up a creek.
App hangs and crashes on load
App consistently hangs and/or crashes on load.
Works with Eye-Fi card well
Works with the Visioneer and Xerox Mobile Scanner paired with a Eye-Fi card... It will send Jpg, or BW PDF or Color PDF to iOS device. it also works with my Nikon D5100 device.works better than any eye-Fi app I have come across.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 31, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Visioneer, Inc.
- © 2012 Visioneer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.