The Xfinity Authenticator app helps keep your information safe, even if someone has gotten a hold of your username and password. This extra layer of security helps prevent anyone who does not have your permission from signing in to your Xfinity account. Authenticator works with our Two-Step verification, so it's easy to approve sign-in requests with Touch or Face ID.
Xfinity Authenticator is available to all Xfinity customers.
• Receive a push notification when unrecognized devices attempt to sign in to your account
• Easily approve sign in requests with Touch or Face ID
• Verify your mobile phone number and personal email address
• Securely create verification codes
• Xfinity username and password
• Verified mobile phone number and personal email address
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
• Improved Experience: Subtle visual and functional enhancements, as well as updates for accessibility
• Smooth and Secure Enrollment: Improved Two-Step Verification flows during registration.
• Less Pushy: Removed push notifications for sign-in requests while app is open.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and smart.
Very cool app..It adds up a second layer of authentication to Xfinity Myaccount and I get notified through a push notification every time when I login, which I can approve with Touch Id or deny the request if it’s not me. This app makes my account more secure which has all my personal information. 👏👏👏
highjacked by Oath(see its url pass quickly on top of window on the way to website you want.
Oath partner of Verizon appears to have highjacked Comcast email
and they run yahoo and aol email rated poor for security by Moxilla
Firefox. I had to stop aol because my email was hijacked so often. Was
getting ready to stop yahoo. Today on comcast email writing email and
was hijacked by Oath to completely different "Xfinity" site to reenroll
in Xfinity for email, etc. Left site to apple app store and saw review for
xfinity connect app stating app not working well lately. Problem
with server. come back later. I am getting same message. OATH IS
LIKE A MALINGNANCY TO MY IPHONE. GET RID OF AOL AND YAHOO .
I love the extra layer of security!! I like I know when any person in my family tries to access the account. Lovely layer of security. 😁
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you’re enjoying this app. For the latest updates and news, check out our FAQs and app forum at xfauthenticator.page.link/faq.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.