Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
XFINITY Home lets you stay connected to your home anytime, anywhere. You can remotely arm and disarm your system, see when the kids got home with video monitoring, turn on your lights before you walk in the door and even adjust your thermostat – all from your smartphone or tablet.
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Supports Works with XFINITY Home smart home devices — Nest Learning Thermostat, August Smart Lock, Lutron Caséta Wireless Lights, & Chamberlain MyQ Garage Door Opener*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password
(Need your Comcast ID? Go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required.
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
What's New in Version 7.14.0
- Live video loads much faster
- Added feature to provide feedback on your app experience (under More menu)
- Improved legibility of Activity feed by combining door open/close events
Great in theory, not in practice
Update 6/16: new update seems to connect to the camera a little faster but still too slow for my needs. Hoping a new update will further speed it up.
The idea behind this system is great. But it's not executed well. The system is extremely slow to connect. So, trying to quickly view the camera is something that is not going to happen. Makes me feel very unsafe (the opposite of why I purchased this) when you hear a noise or a knock at the door and it takes up to 5 minutes to finally view the camera feed. And that's when the camera connects at all. The camera itself needs to be constantly rebooted (unplugged and plugged back in) or else it doesn't work. I currently have an outlet timer to shut it off and back on at regular intervals to keep it functioning.
Love my Xfinity Home services!!!!
App works great as long as the service is up n running! Love being able to see what's going on with the camera in my home while I'm away from the house. That way I can check on my pets or just to see if everything is the way it should be. LOVE IT!!!!
I love being able to check in on my pets while away from the house. Really pleased with the app overall. Wish I had a garage door opener that worked with the system. That's the only thing I'm missing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Version: 7.14.0
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2016 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.