XFINITY My Account
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The hassle-free way to manage your XFINITY account anywhere, anytime – with no call needed. It’s easy and fast to access and personalize your WiFi name and password, check for service outages, troubleshoot or refresh your equipment, view and pay your bill, find out your tech’s arrival time, view your channel lineup and update your account whenever and wherever you want.
· Check your balance, view your bill history, and pay your bill using a bank account, credit card or Apple Pay
· Sign up for paperless billing with EcoBill to receive monthly statements to your email inbox instead of your mailbox
Manage Your Account Information
· View your channel lineup
· View and edit your account information, such as your contact phone number, password and email address
· Look up or change your XFINITY username and password
· View information about your internet usage
· View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting:
· View or personalize your WiFi name and password
· Refresh your X1 TV box and troubleshoot your XFINITY devices
· Check the connection status of your devices and get updates on service outages
· Use the XFINITY assistant to ask questions and get help
· Set up your remote to control all of your entertainment
· Check the status, reschedule or cancel your service appointment
· Find out your tech’s estimated time of arrival
· Request a call back from an XFINITY representative
· Find the nearest Comcast Service Center
What's New in Version 1.28.0
We’re always looking for new ways to personalize your experience. Here’s what’s new for you:
- Know what to expect when we’re making improvements to your network. These timely service alerts deliver useful, pertinent news about your specific account.
- Print, share and download your bill for easier tracking and budget management.
- Get faster access to the features you use most. From the Overview screen, just swipe on a service to troubleshoot, see WiFi settings, view your channel lineup and find FAQs.
Skips the automated system!
I've use this app to fix my upstairs cable box while sitting on my bed. That's how awesome this app this! I just tapped on the TV option and it sent a few signals to get my picture back. I also love using this app to contact a Comcast representative. All I do is click on the contact us and then I enter the type of issue I have and then I enter my telephone number and the best time to receive a call and then I get the call from an agent! I can skip their automated system all together.
Broken Again (Beware of Updating)
The app gives general information about your Comcast account. Easy to use and helps with monitoring your internet data usage. That is if the app works at all. Multiple times I have downloaded an update to find the app stops working. Until they put out another update, it's the spinning wheel of death followed by trying to open its browser to log in.. but still fails and won't load the page. Once I find a version that works, I will not update the app anymore.
Decent app, but need iPad version
This app doesn't not adjust to being in landscape orientation, so it is not very nice on an iPad. Wish they could just put together an iPad version, then it would probably get four stars from me. I like the way you can find out what is happening with your internet connection and TV connection, even if it's not always accurate. At least they can tell you when the particular feature is connected and when there may be an issue in your neighborhood.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 1.28.0
- Size: 71.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.