XFINITY My Account
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save yourself time with the My Account app through scheduling appointments, requesting callbacks from representatives, and viewing estimates of your technician's time of arrival.
Gain access to quickly pay your bill, change your Comcast account password, and adjust your WiFi settings for when you're on the go! Gain information about service outages in your area, your service center, and about your service's connection status all from your mobile device!
• Pay your Comcast bill using a credit card or bank account
• View your bill and bill history
Manage Your Account Information
• View accounts information
• Change your password
• Edit your contact phone number and email address
• View the channel lineup included with your TV package
• View information about your internet usage (***Not available in all markets)
• View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting
• View and update your WiFi settings (Network name and password) for most Xfinity gateways
• Where applicable, the ability to disable using your Xfinity gateway as an xfinitywifi hotspot.
• Program your remote control to your TV
• Check your connection status
• Troubleshoot device issues
• Cancel and reschedule service appointments
• View technician's estimated time of arrival
• Request a callback from Comcast representative
• Find a service center
What's New in Version 1.24.0
· You can now easily pay your bill using Apple Pay. We’ll be rolling this out to all customers over the next few weeks.
· We’ve updated the payment confirmation screen to include more details.
· New push notifications have been added for Tech ETA to let you know exactly where your tech is.
· Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
Customer service very courteous
As I stated earlier customer service is very courteous and they are very knowledgeable about the question that customers have to ask them we are really put on hold for a question that they could not resolve and they're very patient and they take their time not asked for the tech-support they do an awesome awesome job they get right to the problem and he works on it for me maybe an hour and after that they will actually send someone out to correct the problem the proper way I've been with this company now for six months and I have not had one problem with my hat they were very quick to resolve it so I'm very satisfied thank you
Good and bad
Updated: 1 star. Since xfinity system update Friday am, this app is useless. Modem froze twice, but I couldn't reset from app. It continues to show a returned device, but accounts and billing cannot see it. There is no way to remove old equipment from device. App is not showing any of my equipment as connected now since a call to customer service re: modem locking up x2 days. Useful only to request a call from tech support.
Previously 3-4 stars: I like the troubleshooting functions. I don't like that there isn't away to remove devices that I'm no longer using.
Works pretty well. Has all the basic information you need for a call with xfinity, to know your service schedule and see you call history. Store visits are not logged.
Would like to be able to add services or equipment in the app (although) maybe you can and we haven't figured that out).
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 20, 2017
- Version: 1.24.0
- Size: 85.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.