XFINITY My Account
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save yourself time with the My Account app through scheduling appointments, requesting callbacks from representatives, and viewing estimates of your technician's time of arrival.
Gain access to quickly pay your bill, change your Comcast account password, and adjust your WiFi settings for when you're on the go! Gain information about service outages in your area, your service center, and about your service's connection status all from your mobile device!
• Pay your Comcast bill using a credit card or bank account
• View your bill and bill history
Manage Your Account Information
• View accounts information
• Change your password
• Edit your contact phone number and email address
• View the channel lineup included with your TV package
• View information about your internet usage (***Not available in all markets)
• View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting
• View and update your WiFi settings (Network name and password) for most Xfinity gateways
• Where applicable, the ability to disable using your Xfinity gateway as an xfinitywifi hotspot.
• Program your remote control to your TV
• Check your connection status
• Troubleshoot device issues
• Cancel and reschedule service appointments
• View technician's estimated time of arrival
• Request a callback from Comcast representative
• Find a service center
What's New in Version 1.18.0
- Added indicators and detail information about the status of each of your services
- Improved messaging of outage information
- Customers now have the ability to schedule a call from the Contact Us page for XFINITY Home Security
Excellent Monitoring App
This app is an excellent tool to monitor the status of my subscription. The video channel line up is really useful to find the channel number.
Data Usage, bill pay and near by location all are awesome and really useful for me to keep track of My Xfinity.
Love Comcast. Especially the Peacock.
This app is highly inefficient and has only been useful to make payments. Of course, they have to get that functioning correctly because they seem to only care about taking your money but not providing good service. Services are being paid and not being rendered as promised. This is the worst app ever. Doesn't restart your equipment, doesn't refresh your internet, and to schedule a call back they still put you on hold when they call you back. Terrible.
Why do I need to enter my voice pin to view my bill??? After searching a bit, I found my voice pin, but can't see where to enter it. Wouldn't it make sense to prompt users for the voice pin at the time they get the error message? So now I need to call Comcast, go through prompting hell, listen to commercials for upcoming pay per view events to talk to an agent about my bill detail, as I cannot get access through the app called "my account".
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 19, 2016
- Version: 1.18.0
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2016 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.