Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Only XFINITY gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
- Watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the
U.S. if you filter by “Available out of home”.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand—some of which are available to download for offline viewing by filtering for “Available for Download”.
- X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (i.e. in planes, trains, and automobiles—ANYWHERE!).
- Choose from the full guide or filter by popular categories such as Sports, Kids, and Movies.
- Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the XFINITY Stream app.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go right from the XFINITY Stream app!
- Trying to find your favorite show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on in-home Xfinity WiFi
- Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content already included in
your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading
- XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See help links directly
- Some programmer content restrictions apply.
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- We're now automatically selecting the best available option to watch a channel or program: HD if available, TV Go content when you're out of home, and so on. (If you really miss the huge list of Watch Options we used to show in the program screens, you can disable this feature in Settings.)
- After a few attempts at making the All Listings grid more accessible to VoiceOver users, we've settled on diving into the details screen when VoiceOver is enabled rather than expanding the cells. Please let us know how this works for you, VoiceOver users!
Very Good App!
I have just started to use the updated app. It seems to be working very well! The only bad thing is the dumb borders at top and bottom. I don't know if these come mainly from Comcast or not because they also appear on Christian and a few other channels. You go and buy a larger screen TV and it is made small again by borders! With my small Sony TV remote, I can make the screen larger on my 40" TV. The main reason I prefer this app is because I really don't like using Comcast remote because it is hard on the fingers pushing the stiff buttons. Two negatives are I don't see a way to go backwards and last night while watching Counting Cars, the lips were not in sync with the words, which is crazy and has also happened on the TV. If I had liked the new larger iPad Pro, maybe I could have enjoyed a slightly larger screen. But, the four speakers on that thing were not as good as the iPad #4 I am using now! So, I recommend this app for some TV watching.
Missing Channel, On The Go Limited, Need Home Button, Not perfect Yet
Missing channel 234 ("Buzzr" TV) in our area, maybe some more; "On The Go" channels very, very, very limited; App still not stable - select a channel number (9 dots within the square icon on top right of page) disappeared at one point, program pauses when use pull down channel list or when something else is going on, several channels (245 "Antenna TV"), 893 ("Investigation Discovery"), etc., etc., etc. wouldn't connect because of 3305 non-connection faults; getting better but needs mucho more work by developer - it's like a Beta version not ready for prime time.
By the way - developer should inform users that they can remove single channels from recent channel listing along the bottom of the page (those you see when press the circular arrow with clock hands in it at top right of page) by pressing firmly down on the channel icon you want to remove, then press small circle with a - inside it in the right hand upper corner.
This app is so bad that the company should no longer be in existence
I have X1. One of the main reasons I pay a ridiculous monthly fee for a stupid program is to watch TV on the go. Oh, what's that I can't do that for some channels. Oh what's that those channels that I can't watch are all the ones that I want to watch. I currently am at work and cannot watch the Opening Day Red Sox game because I have to be in my own home to watch it. But here is the thing. If I am in my own home, I will watch it on my TV. One of the dumbest concepts ever. Whoever designed this app must have mush for a brain and his/her mother must have gotten really wasted while she was pregnant with his/her because this app design could literally be made by four homeless guys after you shot them all in the head and dipped them in acid. I hope the app sees this so one day that can fire whoever created this app and improve it. I really hope they change what they are doing and get some help, I really do.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 132 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.