Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Only XFINITY gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the XFINITY Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the app.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home XFINITY network.
- Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
What's New in Version 4.4.0
We've made some changes to the app's navigation and how we organize content to help you find interesting things to watch, faster. Check it out by tapping the hamburger button in the top left corner.
- The two Popular rows in For You have been replaced by more timely and relevant content. You don't care that Mickey Mouse Club is popular if you're interested in the latest episode of Game of Thrones, and vice versa.
- The Live section now offers quick access to your favorite channels as well as all the channels available out of home.
- Kids, Sports, and Movies content--both live and On Demand--is highlighted in the new Browse section.
We also fixed an issue where your resume point could be lost when moving from in-home viewing to out-of-home viewing. (We automatically pivot you to eqivalent TV Go content if possible when you move off your home WiFi, and this would often result in a show restarting from the beginning rather than where you were when the network change occurred. We err on the side of going back a bit to avoid spoilers, but we shouldn't go all the way back to the beginning.)
This app is so bad that the company should no longer be in existence
I have X1. One of the main reasons I pay a ridiculous monthly fee for a stupid program is to watch TV on the go. Oh, what's that I can't do that for some channels. Oh what's that those channels that I can't watch are all the ones that I want to watch. I currently am at work and cannot watch the Opening Day Red Sox game because I have to be in my own home to watch it. But here is the thing. If I am in my own home, I will watch it on my TV. One of the dumbest concepts ever. Whoever designed this app must have mush for a brain and his/her mother must have gotten really wasted while she was pregnant with his/her because this app design could literally be made by four homeless guys after you shot them all in the head and dipped them in acid. I hope the app sees this so one day that can fire whoever created this app and improve it. I really hope they change what they are doing and get some help, I really do. Update as of 8/6 this app is still terrible. It has somehow gotten worse since I wrote this review in April
I switched from DirecTV but missing their app
I switched from DirecTV because I wanted better Internet than what I was receiving from Verizon. Xfinity has some nice features and with their promotion I am paying over $30 a month more than what I paid with no promotions left on DirecTV. So I was expecting better service all the way around. I am not sure the extra cost is worth it. I tape shows and then try to download them on the app. Many many times I receive a message that the download was interrupted so I cannot download it. Also, if you download then you have to remember to return it if you will watch it on tv. Plus you can only download 10 shows. I like to download all and then pick what I want to watch. Can't wait for my 2 year contract to be over so I can switch back to DirecTV. Internet wasn't as different as I was expecting so not sure the switch was worthwhile...
You removed my favorite browsing feature!
I just downloaded the latest version of XFINITY Stream. I appreciate that you are trying to improve how to find programs easier and faster BUT you removed my favorite browsing feature... the ability to browse movies BY TIME SLOT with a picture of each movie, which channel it's on, and when it starts and stops, before you select the movie. This view also allowed you to see what movies are coming up - very handy. Movies On Now is not as useful now because the progress bars don't tell you exactly when the movie started and when it finishes unless you select it and look at the start and stop times. And you can't see what movies are coming up. I would REALLY like to see you bring that time based browse feature back in the next version. I'll be curious to see what others think...
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 01, 2017
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 142 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.