Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Only XFINITY gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
- Watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the
U.S. if you filter by “Available out of home”.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand—some of which are available to download for offline viewing by filtering for “Available for Download”.
- X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (i.e. in planes, trains, and automobiles—ANYWHERE!).
- Choose from the full guide or filter by popular categories such as Sports, Kids, and Movies.
- Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the XFINITY Stream app.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go right from the XFINITY Stream app!
- Trying to find your favorite show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on in-home Xfinity WiFi
- Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content already included in
your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading
- XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See help links directly
- Some programmer content restrictions apply.
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- We're now automatically selecting the best available option to watch a channel or program: HD if available, TV Go content when you're out of home, and so on. (If you really miss the huge list of Watch Options we used to show in the program screens, you can disable this feature in Settings.)
- After a few attempts at making the All Listings grid more accessible to VoiceOver users, we've settled on diving into the details screen when VoiceOver is enabled rather than expanding the cells. Please let us know how this works for you, VoiceOver users!
Missing Channel, On The Go Limited, Need Home Button, Not perfect Yet
Missing channel 234 ("Buzzr" TV) in our area, maybe some more; "On The Go" channels very, very, very limited; App still not stable - select a channel number (9 dots within the square icon on top right of page) disappeared at one point, program pauses when use pull down channel list or when something else is going on, several channels (245 "Antenna TV"), 893 ("Investigation Discovery"), etc., etc., etc. wouldn't connect because of 3305 non-connection faults; getting better but needs mucho more work by developer - it's like a Beta version not ready for prime time.
By the way - developer should inform users that they can remove single channels from recent channel listing along the bottom of the page (those you see when press the circular arrow with clock hands in it at top right of page) by pressing firmly down on the channel icon you want to remove, then press small circle with a - inside it in the right hand upper corner.
For the record, I have not been paid by anyone to write this review as another reviewer had suggested. Having said that, the app is fantastic and consistently works for me on multiple devices, providing exactly what the company says the app will provide. Read the description so you can get an idea of what content will be available where, and be sure you have a reliable and fast Internet connection, and you will not have any problems. I don't understand all the negative reviews, as I have not had any issues. I love this app and highly recommend it.
The dev team in Philadelphia knocked this one out of the park. This app has come such a long way since X1 launched three years ago. We were One of the first customers in the Denver market to get the service we actually had one of the lead developers of the system come to our house to do the install. Of course with any new service it was buggy, glitchy, and occasionally had outages but since getting Comcast again last month we have been blown away. Does everything as advertised a big win for Comcast!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 132 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.