XFINITY TV Go
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
XFINITY TV subscribers can watch thousands of XFINITY On Demand TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere, with XFINITY TV Go.
Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live
- Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and channels like NBC, ABC, FOX, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV*
- Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline*
- Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind
- Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connection for streaming and downloading of video.
- iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+, or Retina iPod Touch running iOS 8 or higher.
- XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service, plus a subscription to one or more eligible channels.
- Comcast ID or Comcast email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally
* You will be able to view shows and movies from channels you subscribe to.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Add Chromecast Support!!!
The live streaming has been working well for me. Video quality is pretty good too, though it could still be improved a bit and holding a stream at high quality with less frequent buffering would be great. The one thing that this app desperately needs is Chromecast support. I do not want to have to hold my iPad the entire time I am watching a show and I will never want to watch something on my phone. Also, I think that the app could better display what is currently on each channel so that I do not have to find a channel, press it, wait for the stream to load, see that something I do not want to watch is on, and the repeat the entire process with the next few channels. A live program guide would be great here. Priority one, though, has to be Chromecast support. Comcast needs to stop being so anti-consumer.
A pretty good app
The app is pretty good. There are occasionally some instances of connectivity trouble. The way in which you search through the offerings in order to find a new show could also use refining as it is overwhelming and unhelpful the way it currently is. I do like that there are minimal commercials and that you have the ability to fast forward and rewind.
Want to Cast!!!!!
Ok I have to say I, at first, loved this app to catch up on my missed shows. However, now it's annoying. The commercials are super loud and I want to cast it to my chromecast so I can watch it on my TV like I am able to do with my other apps. I have now just downloaded all of the apps from my favorite networks and I cast them and watch my favorite and missed shows off of those apps. Less commercials, quieter commercials AND I'm able to cast from network apps. Sorry Xfinity you are now deleted!!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2015 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.