XFINITY TV X1 Remote
By Comcast Interactive Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
XFINITY TV X1 Remote lets you control your TV from your iPhone. Use simple voice commands to find something to watch easily.
- Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing
- Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g., “Find Big Bang Theory” or “When are the Sixers playing?”
- Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g., “Show me all NBC On Demand” or “Do you have any funny movies”
- Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for “More like this” or “What should I watch?” or “What’s on tonight at 8?”
- Suggestions for what to say can be found within Help
OTHER X1 REMOTE COMMANDS
- Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV
- Use the D-pad to navigate the guide
- Swipe up and down to page up and page down
- Add Shortcuts for frequently requested lists of XFINITY On Demand content
- XFINITY TV subscription
- XFINITY TV on the X1 Platform set-top box
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
What's New in Version 1.4.3
After downloading app, it took about 2-3 minutes before the app and my X1 platform linked together. Once they did I'm able to control both X1 boxes with no problems. Now I don't have to go on a 15 minute hunt for the remote if my 3 yr. old decides to hide it. App has all the same functions.
I saw the commercial for this app and downloaded it right away, it works amazingly well and accurate and as a new subscriber to the X1 package, I'm very impressed! It's a great package all the way around and the X1 app is the cherry on top!
After downloading the app it said that i dont have a "X1 compatible box" and recommended the other Xfinity remote app.
Why does everyone have different equipment? I have Comcast/Xfinity yet they want to complicate it by giving everybody different equipment/services and the numerous apps for them. (i've seen at least 10 apps w/ Comcast so far!) Complicated to collect extra pocket money. Why should we pay more if we're already a member? What a shame on Comcast, a company that we pay heavy money for.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 05, 2014
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2014 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.