XFINITY TV Remote
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download XFINITY TV Remote to control your compatible set top box.
Search TV Listings, browse thousands of movies and TV shows in XFINITY On Demand, and schedule your DVR recordings directly from your iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®
Find content to watch on TV quickly and easily:
- View Customized TV Listings by area
- Browse the XFINITY On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search for any TV show or movie
- Quickly find what you’re looking for using: Channel Keypad, Date & Time Picker, Favorite Channels
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Change channels on your TV
- Tune directly to XFINITY On Demand programs
- Schedule your DVR remotely
- View and modify scheduled recordings and recording priority
- iPad, iPhone (3GS, 4 or 4S) or iPod touch (3rd or 4th Generation) with iOS 4.3 and above
- Changing channels, recording to your DVR, and starting On Demand require a WiFi or 3G internet connection.
- XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service.
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.**
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas. Streaming video is not available internationally.
Initial Setup Notes: Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Need Help Signing-In, creating a Comcast ID or retrieving your password? Please visit our website.
*** Follow @XfinityTVApps on Twitter for tips and product information.
**** Having trouble with the XFINITY TV App? Contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond directly through iTunes but would love to hear from you.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Bug fixes and minor updates.
Users selecting a channel lineup not matching the Comcast lineup associated with their account, will find that tuning to Channels, On Demand and DVR content is disabled. Switching to the recommended lineup will enable full tuning capabilities.
It great okay
I write this because if I don't I get reminders every other day about "please rate my app". ComcastXfinity, whatever you wish to call them is like a coin! It is either Excellent, or it is not working right and then you deal with twelve prompts to get a human being. The most of annoying is the one for "If you wish to continue in English press 1." Then I have to listen to Spanish to select 5? When my grandparentcame here from a European country that English was not even close to the national language, THEY LEARNED it. I don't care what language you speak, but here we speak English, deal with it! Then when you have verified you are the primary account holder, verified phone number, whether it is Internet or cable problem then you wait to ..
It works when I need it
This has been a pretty straight-forward, helpful app. I've had to launch it while I was away from home and it worked, most of the time. The feature it needs is recording options, like add minutes, or hours, save options and choose to record a series. When you pick a program to record it may just do nothing if there's a recording conflict. You hear the sound that it's sent an instruction but it only seems to fail if there's a conflict. I'd like to see a message that says, "cannot record due to conflict" or something like that. Also if we want search for what's going to be on a certain channel we can't see upcoming listing for that channel only. At least not that I can find. Other than those tweaks it's a good little app.
I almost peed myself using this app!
I decided to download the app and forgot about it! A few days later I remembered that I had this app! Well...my daughter was watching tv and she is very protective of the remote when she is watching her program. So I decided to change the channel on her while she was watching her show. She was discombobulated when the station changed! She would put her station on and i would immediately change the station! She could not figure out what was happening! My wife comes in the room to help her and now they think the cable box is possessed! I decided not to let them in on the joke...and I continued this for a whole week! I'm still laughing as I'm typing this in!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2015 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.