XFINITY TV Remote
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download XFINITY TV Remote to control your compatible set top box.
Search TV Listings, browse thousands of movies and TV shows in XFINITY On Demand, and schedule your DVR recordings directly from your iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®
Find content to watch on TV quickly and easily:
- View Customized TV Listings by area
- Browse the XFINITY On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search for any TV show or movie
- Quickly find what you’re looking for using: Channel Keypad, Date & Time Picker, Favorite Channels
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Change channels on your TV
- Tune directly to XFINITY On Demand programs
- Schedule your DVR remotely
- View and modify scheduled recordings and recording priority
- iPad, iPhone (3GS, 4 or 4S) or iPod touch (3rd or 4th Generation) with iOS 4.3 and above
- Changing channels, recording to your DVR, and starting On Demand require a WiFi or 3G internet connection.
- XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service.
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.**
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas. Streaming video is not available internationally.
Initial Setup Notes: Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Need Help Signing-In, creating a Comcast ID or retrieving your password? Please visit our website.
*** Follow @XfinityTVApps on Twitter for tips and product information.
**** Having trouble with the XFINITY TV App? Contact our support team via email: email@example.com. We cannot respond directly through iTunes but would love to hear from you.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
iPhone 6 & 6 Plus support enhancements. Fixes an error some some DVR users were experiencing when attempting to record a single episode of a TV series. Minor bug fixes.
Use all the time. But still needs work
"FILTER BY" tab blocks the channel # on left side on the iPad. Pictures in iTunes App Store shows "Filter By" tab at the bottom of screen for the iPad but it's really on left side blocking useful information. Comcast, move the tab to the right side were it is not in the way of anything!!!
Would like to see the ability to lock out channels you don't watch (Spanish channel,music channels, etc.) instead of adding favorites.
I would give this app more stars but they did not listen to me in the latest update
The app is useful in that you can change the channel, set and delete recordings, and see the tv schedule. But it doesn't have important features like being able to control the volume brought the cable box or pause/skip/fast forward. It would be better if it worked like an actual remote.
Since the updates my remote on my phone does not work even with the last one that has bug fixes for the iPhone 6, I can't record or anything missed two recordings because it's flawed
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2015 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.