This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Only XFINITY gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the XFINITY Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the app.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home XFINITY network.
- Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
What's New in Version 4.6.0
Autumn is in the air, and with that comes a new version of iOS. We've updated and tuned our app for iOS 11 and squashed a handful of pesky bugs along the way:
-Tired of the player controls showing up randomly during playback? We removed the ghost that was tapping the screen so your playback sessions should no longer be haunted.
-We solved the mystery of the missing cover art and logos when playing downloads offline (no thanks to those meddling kids!).
-Flickering channel logos when leaving and coming back to the grid are now a thing of the past. The grid now burns bright and steady, like a warm, glowing Jack o' Lantern.
I love that I can take movies and shows with me. I also enjoy watching on the go live channels.
Not the app or the company’s fault, but I wish I could watch local channels on the go. Contacts & negotiations/ copyright infringements seems to spoil the experience. It is a lot better than before.
Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!
Impossible to watch anything, as it constantly (literally every few seconds) pops up the control icons or tv network logo as if screen is being touched. Incredibly annoying, and not worth trying to watch anything anymore.
I've updated, removed and reloaded app, and shut down/restarted phone to no improvement.
Otherwise, what the hell is the point of the app?!
Not enough channels to go!
They don’t have enough channels to go! I cant watch my favorite shows unless if I am at home but when I am away I miss them. They need to get more channels available! We pay for cable and I want to at least be able to watch my favorite show while I am away
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 145 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.