Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All your TV, all in one place with the XFINITY TV app. Stream live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go.
If you’re an X1 customer, you can also stream or download your cloud DVR shows to your device and watch anywhere.
What's New in Version 3.9.0
We've got a bunch of improvements for you in this release -- and one significant name change.
- A server error we weren't handling properly is causing many of you to incorrectly receive 403 errors. We're handling the error in this release, so you should be able to carry on as usual now. Sorry about that!
- The section formerly known as Guide is now Live TV.
- You can now filter Live TV listings by DVS (descriptive video) availability.
- Don't care what movies are popular, just which ones are good? Try sorting On Demand > Movies galleries by Rotten Tomatoes Critic or Audience score.
- Did you know you could delete an entire recording group (or a single recording) by swiping from right to left? Now you can *also* delete multiple recordings--all of them or just a few--by entering Edit mode inside a recording group.
- Our For You and Kids, Sports, and Movies Live TV sections have been less than accessible, and it really bugged us. We've given the carousels in these sections a complete overhaul with accessibility in mind in this release. We also fixed a few accessibility issues in our player controls and in Settings > Parental Controls.
- Tired of scrolling through hundreds of channels to find the one you want? Now you can find channels by number or by name, and either tune directly or jump to that channel in the grid to see what's on. Just tap the Find button in Live TV > All Listings.
- Wondering how long your downloads will last? We've got you covered. You can now clearly see how much viewing time you have left on your downloads, so you can prioritize which shows to watch first.
Needs so much improvement
For one thing, this app freezes every few days and I need to delete it and re-download it on my iPad. It should have a place to put in a channel number so a person could insert a number and it would go right to that channel so you could see what is on on that channel. Second, you should be able to control your tv with it, like change a channel, like the app for before X1. Why would I want to play a program on my iPad when the tv is right in front of me? I have no interest in playing a program on the iPad! It should behave like a remote control so you could change a channel with the app. This app is so totally unhelpful! When it works, all I can use it for is it see what is on, because sometimes it does not even list the correct program! What an idiot of an app! How could this app be passed by the controls people because it is so NOT FUNCTIONAL!!
Just updated it and they still haven't fixed the stupid ad replay issue
There's an issue where once it reaches an ad, it stays in a loop where the ad plays through and then the video buffers and the ad replays all over again and it stays like this. You can stop watching and start over from beginning but when you skip to where you were, same thing happens where the ad stays in a loop. I can only watch the first few minutes of a video but once it reaches an ad, that's it. Ad loop happens and I can't watch anything. I'm currently unable to watch anything past the first few minutes. I'm deleting the app, it's so frustrating and it's causing me too much stress. I'm done with this stupid app. They released an update for it today and even after the new update, they haven't fixed this stupid issue.
Video gets stuck at the last ad
A lot of people are talking about getting stuck in an ad loop. It happens to me at the last ad. Either it will keep playing the same ads over and over or it will freeze at the hgtv app ad. I've tried closing the app, but it will restart the show at the beginning even when I choose "resume" instead of "start over". This happens for every single show and it's only a problem once it reaches the last ad. Looks like a common issue so I hope there's a patch for this soon. Other then that I like this app better than the other tv go app. The design is much clearer and user friendly.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 3.9.0
- Size: 138 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2016 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.