By Comcast Cable Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The XFINITY WiFi application makes it easy to locate thousands of XFINITY WiFi Hotspots.
- Map view of Hotspots
- List View of Hotspots
- "Near Me" locates all nearby XFINITY WiFi hotspots
- Driving directions
- Locate hotspots using offline data
- View business names where available
- View location type and category
- Online only search mode, no offline data required
- You may now choose to install multiple offline datasets
- You can now refine search by type, category, or keyword
XFINITY WiFi Hotspots:
XFINITY WiFi has the fastest hotspots available in multiple cities across the country, including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Nashville, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington DC, with more locations added frequently.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. XFINITY WiFi app is optimized to automatically stop GPS use if stationary.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
• Redesigned user interface making it easier to locate hotspots, get directions, and navigate
• New one touch navigation to XFINITY WiFi hotspots
• Near me hotspot list grouped by type (outdoor, café, etc.)
• Speed and performance improvements
• Improved online and offline results loading for better accuracy
• Support for Google Street view if Google Maps is installed
Great, when it works...
I don't understand the "hotspot" can we connect to those? What's the difference between a HP and The other wifi connection spots? When in do connect to the wifi, it doesn't work well on my IPhone 6. On my iPad it does great! But i don't always have my iPad to use. It would be nice if the connection to my phone worked better. When it does work, it's great. But when I get connected
To a wifi spot and it's slow I have to turn off my wifi so I can get a connection that works with the "LTE" . I'm hoping that'll it improve soon! I still have so many questions!
Wifi? What wifi?
First off, no real instructions on how to get this set up. Secondly, offline...... Yep stays offline.. Thanks but I can see I can't get I one on my own and yes, I loaded the database crap they said too. Have to go to settings, then wifi just to see if there's any xfinity "hotspots" and even where they do pop up, I get nothing to work on the phone anyway half the time. I just wish there were proper instructions on how to set this up where I shouldn't have to go to my settings and search. Oh wait...... I just wish it worked when I did find it!
Xfinity wifi? Really? Brussels? No help. Sitting in Greek cafe right now. Your App says 'nothing nearby', yet I am in a coffee shop and my phone(on AT&T) found the internal wifi immediately. 20min later? Xfinity wifi cannot find ANYTHING. Sad help. Since I chose u, I
I should be accommodated. ASAP I will be in Santorini. Connection is critical to obtain on the island. You have also disallowed TV access to my Xfinity; I pay near $300/month but get none of it via you app. Perhaps if your wifi worked, I would. Dare I ask for help and you quickly respond? Remember, I cannot connect to Internet due to your lack of help. Now what?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC
- © 2012 Comcast Cable Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.