XGimp is an adaptation for iPhone and iPad of the app GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation), which is a freely distributed program for tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. As a result of that, the app XGimp provides many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, image editor, an expert quality photo retouching program, an image renderer, or an image format converter.
XGimp is the app GIMP that runs remotely, so it has the same features:
- Suite of painting tools including Brush, Pencil, Airbrush, Clone, etc.
- Image editor.
- Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high quality anti-aliasing.
- Extremely powerful gradient editor and blend tool.
- Supports custom brushes and patterns.
- Full alpha channel support.
- Layers and channels.
- Multiple Undo/Redo.
- Editable text layers.
- Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip.
A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/
XGimp is the app GIMP that is run remotely.
The subscription inside the app consists on the following:
- The length of the subscription is 1 month
- The price of the subscription is $0.99
- The subscription will be auto-renewed every month so that you can continue enjoying the app without ads.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible but cool
This is a pretty good app...but one problem whenever I go first on the app it’s just fully white and I do not even know where anything is but I have to admit two things one I found out where the stuff are second it did work on drawing BUT nobody like a blank boring screen when you first get on the game I saw the reviews and I thought it can’t be that bad but it is kinda just to boring honestly like guys if you agree
Gimp for iPad doesn’t work
I downloaded it. It only looks like the far right image. It doesn’t respond. The other images never appeared on my tablet. I press reconnect it says there is an internet error. So I deleted it and reinstalled. Nothing works. I paid the 99cents to get rid of the ads. It is a monthly subscription. It never worked for me. I regret the time I have wasted downloading it. There is no mention of help or any type of directions. It is really bad.
You are destroying your brand name with this crap...
I love GIMP for pc, and I was excited to see it available for my iPad. This, however, has to be the sorriest thing I have ever seen. You can’t simply import pictures from your gallery to edit, and there can’t be a more clunkier interface. If people download this before the pc software, they won’t give you a second notice. You can do better than this.
- Securenet Sistemas Avanzados, SL
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SSA
- In-App Purchases
- XGimp without ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.