By MUSIC Group Research UK Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
X32-Mix for BEHRINGER X32 Digital Mixing Console
X32-Mix harnesses the power of BEHRINGER’s award-winning X32 digital mixing console by allowing you to control mixing and routing functions right from your iPad®.
X32-Mix Version 3.0 delivers major enhancements, allowing you to tap into the new features available in the X32 firmware release 3.0. With its many new effects processor pages, the X32-Mix app allows every user to control the X32 with the utmost ease and flexibility.
Adjust your house mix from any seat, or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage; the X32-Mix app gives you the freedom to move about the venue to get the most from your system. Setting up the X32-Mix app is fast and simple; just connect the iPad to your wireless network and plug the X32 into the same network with a cable. No additional hardware, no computer and all hassle free. X32-Mix brings a whole new level of functionality to the X32 series of digital mixing consoles.
* Control all Input Levels for Inputs 1 – 32, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Link and Main Center Level
* Set up LCD Scribble Strips – including colors, icons and names
* Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
* Real Time Analyser when editing EQ
* Expanded Metering – whether you use the iPad remotely or at the console, levels at a glance
* Control bus send levels of individual input channels
* Sends on Faders for (Personal) Monitoring Control from your iPad
* Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ, Bus Sends and LCD Scribble Strip Setup pages
* Full Effects editing screens
* Scene management functions
* ULTRANET P16 personal monitoring bus management
* Control over Auxiliary Inputs 1 – 8 Levels and 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels
* Control 16 Mix Bus Levels, 6 Matrix and Master LCR Levels
* Control all 8 DCA Levels.
* Mute lock-out feature prevents accidental Mute
* Connect multiple iPads® simultaneously
* Requires a wireless router connected to the X32
* X32-Mix 3.0 requires X32 console firmware V2.16 or higher to be installed on the console
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Phase reversal switch on outputs
X-over filters in Main-LRC bus equaliser
HA gain split control
Launch X32-Mix with x32-mix:// URL
It's hard to believe that in my humble garage studio I could do things that a decade or so ago I probably could not have dreamed of doing at any price. The Behringer X 32 mixer is groundbreaking for the home studio owner. Combined with a PC, the free software and an iPad, I can finally spend time making music instead of trying to kluge together a rats nest of pro-sumer gear with unpredictable results. It integrates seamlessly with my DAW (Cakewalk Sonar) and sounds fantastic. Behringer frequently updates and improves the software and firmware, and version 3.0 of X-Mix is better than ever. It's great to sit back on my couch after a recording session and have full control of all the features of my console. The future may have not given us flying cars but I'm happy staying home enjoying the benefits of this technology which costs less than a beat up VW _and_ I get to retire my soldering iron.
Best digital console app on the market
This, along with the M32 Mix app, are the best iPad apps for any digital console on the market. I am an audio professional, and regularly see the X32 and M32 line of consoles in my work. I carry my own routers (Belkin N150, inexpensive, rock solid, great range, and easy to navigate and understand GUI) and in under a minute I am connected to any X32 or M32 the SR company brings in the line. I never have dropouts, the lag is inaudible, and the layout is concise and wisiwyg to the physical desk. Other apps, Yamaha CL, QL et al, Digico, Avid etc., pale in comparison.
Those who have given neg reviews clearly have an operator error, as I have met no professionals who have anything but praise for this app.
Cannot connect with iPad
Since the new update of X32 iOS app, I cannot connect remotely with my iPad (iOS 9.3.5). I will have a live gig tomorrow and I m stuck. After 2 hrs try every scenario why it did not work, I came up an idea to download X32 Edit on my Mac and voila I was able to control remotely with my MacBook. Now I know, router, console and MacBook worked flawlessly so I tried again with my iPad and the result was still no connection. I will be ok to use MacBook for now. Please fix the app iPad version. Thank you.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 99.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Music Group Research UK Limited
- © MUSIC Group IP Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.