This app is utility application to record metadata which is called Exif that recorded photograph taken such as focal length, shutter speed, aperture value etc., with the thumbnails as a log. You can record log in addition to metadata, memorandum, shooting location, how per light (order light, oblique light, backlight), weather overview of today.
You can refer to recorded metadata log as valuable configuration of photograph for best shot scenes such as traveling, sports, aircraft spotting, bird watching. You can record metadata with the digital camera or single-lens reflex camera .
*** This app is an application to record the meta data recorded in photograph. Please note that original photograph does not record in the log. ***
*** It's different in the kind of metadata and the contents recorded in a photograph depending on used camera. ***
- It will automatically read the metadata which was recorded in the photograph chosen from your photo stream and camera roll in log.
- It will automatically search for the address on the basis of the position information that has been recorded in the metadata.
- You can save location information recorded in the metadata to bookmark.
- You can set location information where you search for such landmark name as the shooting location of the photograph.
- In addition to the metadata, you can record a memorandum about the photograph taken in the log.
- In addition to the metadata, you can record how per light (order light, oblique light, backlight) to the log.
- In addition to the metadata, you can record the weather overview of today to the log.
- You can save memorandum , and how per light (order light, oblique light, backlight) in bookmark.
- You can share log contents, such as metadata.
* This application can operate in iOS 8.1 or later.
Fixed Manual becomes English notation in spite of Japanese in iOS9.
Several improvements and bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.