By MUSIC Group Research UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BEHRINGER X32-Q for X32 DIGITAL MIXER
X32-Q adds full iPhone or iPod Touch personal monitor mixing capabilities to the X32 Digital Mixer. With X32-Q musician can control their own stereo monitor mix with full access to all 32 input channels individually or through BEHRINGER’s exclusive MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. Each band member can group inputs to four MCAs allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels, greatly simplifying the mix during performance.
Setup is simple – just connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to the same wireless network as the X32; no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. And, with no limit on the number of users, X32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
* Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Stereo Monitoring Control from iPhone/iPod Touch
* Assign any combination of inputs to four available MCA (mix control association) Faders
* MCA's allow concurrent trimming of all assigned signals with just one fader:
--more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
* Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32
* Control all Auxiliary Input 1 – 8 and 4 Stereo Effects Return Sends to Bus Mixes
* Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
* Connect multiple iPhone/iPod Touch units simultaneously
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch versions running iOS5.1 or higher. Requires a wireless router connected to X32.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
* Stereo-IEM mixing with individual panorama controls per channel send
* Bus Master Fader page with level meter and mute indicator--now automatically displays linked mix buses
* Pan indicators automatically appear on top of every channel send when monitor bus is stereo linked
* Tap on a pan indicator for opening a magnified panorama slider across the full display width--very useful for small displays, i.e. iPod Touch
* Double-tap on large panorama slider resets to center
* Assigning channel sends to MCAs also works in landscape channel view
* Keeps full MCA flexibility and ease of use of previous X32-Q 1.1.1
Love this app!
Our church worship team just started to use this app. I love it!!!! Most of us have CIEM with -26DB ambient sound isolation so you have to adjust the mix to be able to hear yourself, lead vocals with guitar, drums and then the other teams members at various levels. I can use my iphone to set up the groups and then adjust each channel to my liking. Because I don't play every week, each bass player will likely adjust it differently so saved scenes won't help. It also makes the sound technician's job less difficult as we make can changes as we play ourself.
Need to work out the Bugs!!!!
I had the Older Version of this App and was having No Problems! But When I Updated to the New one I Noticed that the responce time slowed down and it Kicks you OFF a lot! My musicains have been complaning about this as well.
Please Fix these bugs out PLEASE!!
Also I think it would be cool to have the option to Mute and Solo Channels for to our monitors.
Good app. could be improved.
Hoping this works for ios8 before we leave for tour in November. This app is pretty essential to our rig right now.
My main issue with the app when it is working is that the faders are hyper sensitive. It is really hard to adjust on the fly because one small touch could pull the fader way further then you actually want to.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Music Group Research UK Limited
- © Music Group Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.