Read xkcd comics. Faster to load than the website, easier to navigate, and you can touch and hold to read the alt text!
iPhone X support. The app now looks better than ever on iPhone X.
Fixed an issue where download icons would appear for comics that were already downloaded.
Ratings and Reviews
Not For Kids, But AMAZING
XKCD remains near and dear to my heart as one of my favorite webcomics on the Internet. While some language and themes are not suitable for younger members of our society, I would recommend it to literally everyone else. Also check out What If, it's done by the person who writes XKCD and it's equally funny and smart.
No distinct flaws
You can tell the creator of this app made it because they are a real fan of XKCD. I use it a lot and haven't found any real flaws. I really love it.
Does exactly what it says on the tin
It's an app for viewing xkcd comics, and is better than the website version. As a fan of xkcd, I am grateful for its existence.
- Paul Rehkugler, III
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Paul Rehkugler
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.