XMF Remote R8
By FUJIFILM Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
- This app is compatible with XMF Remote R8 and R9 server.
When connecting to XMF Remote R9.1 server or later, please use [browser mode] client on you web brouser instead.
When connecting to XMF Remote R7 server, you must download "XMF Remote R7" app.
To see which version of XMF Remote system is running on your server, start XMF Remote client (java edition) and find the version number written on the splash screen .
- This app does not support iOS6 or later.
Changes from XMF Remote R7 app
- Improved preview speed for high-resolution pages
- Step-by-step page approval workflow display (comform to XMF RemoTe R8 function)
- Keep user settings (Annotation view on/off, spread order, etc...) after re-starting
Check and annotate on iPad !
"XMF Remote" is the iPad app for the FUJIFILM online proofing system "XMF Remote server". You can view, annotate, approve/reject for the print preview pages stored on "XMF Remote Server".
"XMF Remote" communicates with "XMF Remote Server" to start up. You need to acquire "Network address", "Login account", "Password" from Printers
who manages "XMF Remote Server".
With "XMF Remote", you can:
- View preview pages
- Annotate with proof tools
- View page information
- Approve/Reject pages
- View annotation list and jump to the annotated area
How to use
1) Specify "Login ID", "Password" and "Server Address" when "XMF Remote" starts up
2) After login, you should push and down one of the job shown at the left side, then you can find the help button with FUJIFILM Logo.
3) Help describes how to use the XMF Remote.
What's New in Version 8.0.1
- Fixed some issues in proof tool.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 30, 2012
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: FUJIFILM Corporation
- © FUJIFILM Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.