XnConvert is a batch image-converter and resizer with a powerful and ease of use experience. All common picture and graphics formats are supported (i.e. JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, Camera RAW, JPEG2000, WebP, OpenEXR) as well as supporting over 500 other image formats. Also available within the batch operations include rotating, adding of watermarks, adding of text along with many image-adjustment features such as brightness, shadows and more.
Among the features included are:
• Batch adding of files and folders
• Support for drag-n-drop of files
• Batch rotating, cropping, resizing and more
• Adding of photo masks
• Preserving or removing image metadata in conversions
• Multipage image file support (i.e animated GIF, APNG, TIFF)
• Command line integration via NConvert
• Filters - such as 'Blur', 'Gaussian Blur', 'Emboss', "Sharpen' and much more
• Effects - such as 'Old photo'
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect bulk resizer and pdf->jpg
Does the two jobs I need in bulk
- downsizing photos
- simple fast pdf-> jpg or png for web work.
Simple, versitle. I was using resizeme but that is no longer supported.
Does not support Fireworks APNG layers
Tried this app to convert my huge library of layered Fireworks PNG images to PSD since Adobe is killing Fireworks and the new Mojave update has rendered Fireworks CS5 useless. It flattens the layers just great though.
Very Powerful and Free!
There are so many options available in this utility, and the best part is that it’s all free!
The workflow provided for converting and editing files in batches is incredibly powerful. I’d argue that the only way you’re going to get more options than this is to do it from the command line, and even then this program just makes it so much faster and easier to do.
I would have paid for this program if it wasn’t free, that’s how good it is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.