Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Open MS Office Files
- Full access to all of your device's documents and cloud documents
Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | xodo.com
+ View & Navigate +
Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs, including encrypted documents.
- Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document
- Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to access
- Other Features | Text search; single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or thumbnail view modes; page rotation; two-finger scrolling; high levels of zoom; and more
+ Annotate & Comment +
Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more.
- Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes to add feedback, ideas, and reminders
- Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes
- Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
+ Sign & Fill Forms +
Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts, agreements, or statements with your saved handwritten signature.
- Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms
- Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use
+ Organize & Manage +
Stay streamlined with Xodo. Sort, organize, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.
- File Manager | Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited
- You may contact us directly at http://www.xodo.com/support.
- Can open Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and image files.
- File attachments can be opened and added to documents.
- New text search displays a list of all search results in a document.
- Fixes a bug where sharing a PDF to Xodo could sometimes cause a crash.
Ratings and Reviews
The latest update made a good app excellent!
Thanks for improving the app. This app was good from the get go. But, the Windows version better. Now the iOS version has the same versatility as the Windows version!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Xodo and your positive review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying the recent updates to the Xodo iOS app. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app further, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again!
The Xodo Team
Best pdf reader
We want you guys to keep going since I downloaded your app I don’t using iBooks or other app only your app
If would be perfect if we can view pdf as double pages. Not just single, scroll,,,
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive feedback! You can view PDFs as double pages using the "Facing" and "Cover Facing" view modes, which can be accessed from the Viewing Modes button (the page icon in the top toolbar). If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
The Xodo Team
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Xodo Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.