Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Convert & Create
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Organize & Manage Documents
Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | xodo.com
+ View & Navigate +
Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs, including encrypted documents.
- Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document
- Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to access
- Other Features | Text search; single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or thumbnail view modes; page rotation; two-finger scrolling; high levels of zoom; and more
+ Convert & Create +
Xodo won’t let other file formats stop you. Use your mobile device to convert documents and images to PDF for easy viewing and annotation.
- Convert | Convert office documents or scan image files to PDF to view/annotate on the go (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote; .tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .bmpf, .ico, .cur, .xbm)
- Create | Create new blank PDF documents and use Xodo as an image-rich notepad
+ Annotate & Comment +
Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more.
- Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes to add feedback, ideas, and reminders
- Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes
- Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand
+ Sign & Fill Forms +
Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts, agreements, or statements with your saved handwritten signature.
- Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms
- Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use
+ Organize & Manage +
Stay streamlined with Xodo. Sort, organize, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.
- File Manager | Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited
- You may contact us directly at http://www.xodo.com/support.
* Cloudy annotations can now be created.
* Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
High quality and on many platforms
My guess is the devs are perfecting this app on various platforms before having some sort of feature to actually make money from all the hard work. Probably syncing annotations or something. It is my favorite PDF app and I hope there will be ways to support it in addition to (or in place of) subscription. But now it is totally free, no ads, no strings. It is a pleasure to use.
Needs some work
I think it’s good but the organization for the documents on there was extremely confusing and hard to use. If you could fix that part it would be great.
I've been waiting for this! I'm in grad school and try to do most of my reading on my iPad (MUCH lighter than lugging around all the texts!). I can open and highlight/underline/make notes in an eBook in iBooks and/or Kindle. Both will read a "proper" PDF and allow you to underline, etc... but they "see" a scanned PDF as one piece, as a picture. Because of this, the nifty highlight, underline & tagging features don't work (they don't recognize text). Xodo processes a scanned PDF in the same way - as a picture - but it allows me to write in free-hand on top of it. So I can underline, circle, draw in arrows, or... and this is the biggest thing for me... write in the margins. With a good fine-point stylus, it's like writing in a textbook. I'm hooked and I'm grateful!
Two more things: Thing 1 - the user interface is simple and intuitive - unlike other apps I looked at, this one made sense and did what it was supposed to right off the bat. Thing 2 - Xodo offers more options for regular ark-ups, such as more than one color for underlining.
The only drawback I found is: I save my work to a dropbox. Mark-ups that I did on a Galaxy tablet were not legible when opened with my iPad. That's fine - I returned the Galaxy, problem solved. But it may be helpful to know.
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Xodo Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.