XpenseTracker - Expense Tracker & Mileage Log
By Silverware Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get organized in 2016! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and even extends to your desktop. This new release adds many new PDF reporting templates.
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
*XpenseTracker named "must-use" app by MSN** http://tinyurl.com/mustuseapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses & mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense files and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired
+ Use GPS to track distances
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates from the web
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers. Expense reports can be customized to filter and sort as you choose
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Exporting csv file also exports all accompanying photo receipts. Includes the option to include a special export field that when imported into Excel, will provide a link to the photo snapshot
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Backup/restore so your data will always be safe
* Includes password protection
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* More screenshots at: silverwaresoftware.com
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Subscriptions are available monthly or yearly. Each subscription includes a free one-month trial period. The monthly subscription is $3.99 a month and the yearly subscription is $39.99 a year. Each subscription will auto-renew until cancelled.
Watch our Demo Video on AutoTrack at: http://tinyurl.com/AutoTrackFeature
Also by Silverware: FlightUpdate Pro, TimeTracker and BizXpenseTracker.
Questions/comments: For a fast reply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 9.90
* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
Unorthodox use, perfect performance.
I use this every time we travel with a group of friends. I enter every bodies starting contribution to the " kitty" and record the checks with the photo receipt feature. All checks are photo deposited in my checking account and I use my ATM card to pay for group purchases. I record the purchases as expenses, photo the receipts and the app tracks how much is left. The cool thing is I can anticipate if more dough is needed before I get into MY personal cash in that checking account. I can also send a running expense report to each person. Very convenient, except that all the travelers are very quick to nominate me as treasurer on these trips. This is a great app. Easy to use
Time saver, back up for my expense reports
Fills a void within my company for tracking expenses. I can use this for adding expenses at the time of expense so reporting later is fast and easy. My company has their own form but now I have a solid backup of all receipts without standing at the copy machine! With XpenseTracker, I can email myself a report then quickly transpose to my company's form. Easy!
The exchange rate function works very well. One suggestion is to add an "actual" charge in local currency as I must expense as my Credit Card charges + Int'l transaction fee.
One report fell short of one of my needs. I emailed the author and he had a custom report to me within a couple of days. Fantastic support, fantastic app! OCR could be better but receipts vary so much that this is to be expected.
I don't use for mileage but it appears this would offer great value for those of you who do.
I'm amazed at the full featured nature of this app! Well done!
Makes my life easier!
This app makes expense reports a complete breeze! My finance person used to hate me because I had to turn in an envelope full of crumpled receipts. Now I just print off a report that has copies of all of my receipts, and the accounts to charge them to, and I'm the model of the office! Support is timely if you have a question to email. There are more features than I could ever need! Cannot speak highly enough of this app. If you refuse to pay to have this app as a part of your work life, you are hurting yourself!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 9.90
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2008 - 2016 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Support$0.99
- Optical Character Recognition$0.99
- Sync: Device to Device$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness$0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$3.99
- File Linking Pro$0.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$39.99