XpenseTracker - Expense Tracker & Mileage Log
By Silverware Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get organized in 2015! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and even extends to your desktop. This new release adds many new PDF reporting templates.
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app" 2/5/13 http://tinyurl.com/MustHaveForEvents
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
*XpenseTracker named "must-use" app by MSN** http://tinyurl.com/mustuseapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses & mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense files and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description and presents those when entering
* Logs can be filed into groups to further organize your information
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Always remembers the last log you edited and returns you there upon returning to the application
* Easy mileage tracking. Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading. Will pre-fill start reading with last stop reading
* Supports ALL major currencies throughout the world so each expense can be entered with the appropriate currency. Save your most frequently used currencies in a favorites list to make selecting easy
* Downloads daily exchange rates from the web. Will even do exchange rate calculations
* Many user defined preferences including setting the default currency for the application with the option to set a default currency for a particular trip. Specify mi or km
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in either plain text or comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers. Expense reports can be customized to filter and sort as you choose
* Specify the fields to be exported and the order in which they appear in the file
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts and then export them to your desktop. Option to store geotag (location information) to photo receipt
* Exporting csv file also exports all accompanying photo receipts. Includes the option to include a special export field that when imported into Excel, will provide a link to the photo snapshot
* Capture multiple images per expense and page through them with a simple to use interface
* Zoom in and out (up to 4x magnification) as well as scroll an image
* Backup/restore so your data will always be safe
* Includes password protection
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* More screenshots on our website: silverwaresoftware.com
Also by Silverware: FlightUpdate Pro, TimeTracker, BizXpense and Speed Names.
Questions/comments: For a fast reply, email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 9.00
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, the list is almost too long to list, but we'll try:
* iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus savvy
* On-screen sort by even MORE fields
* Create sub-categories for the "Mileage" category
* Create sub-categories for the "Income" category
* Re-order sub-categories now
* Greatly improved passcode screen - use numeric keypad or alpha keyboard
* Save frequent entries for "QUICK" data entry
* New "Gallons" field when recording Fuel entries.
* Save frequent on-screen filter settings
* More fields to filter by (both on-screen and reports)
* Save CSV export fields on a per log basis
* New 2-level sorting for Reports (i.e. Group by Client-by Date)
* Respect custom order of categories when creating reports
* Many new PDF templates
* New preferences for start/stop date for new logs
* Duplicate function more flexible
* Default Project per Log
* Default Client per Log
* Default Mileage allowance per Log
* Photo cropping enhanced.
* Mileage - auto pre-fill From with last To
* New Receipt Number field and MANY new options for naming receipts
* Assign your own custom name to emailed/exported report
* Restore via email . Email your backup and then restore from within Email app. Supports zip files.
* Preference to disable app badge for incomplete items
* When returning to Log View, remembers last scrolled location
* Search now supports by client name, title and company
* Many new defaults for Log dates (used when creating a new log)
* Duplicating log preserves log image
* Log images now backed up
* Invoice number field for log
* Import client list from a CSV file
* Preference to include a date " bubble" in the PDF receipt images file
* Preference to hide clients from list
* Preference to pre-fill full address for Location field, not just city
* Enhanced File Linked - link to any file in your Dropbox within the XT folder
* Dropbox backup now automatic
* Sync currencies (when used with optional Device Sync)
* Sync Groups (when used with optional Device Sync)
* Location Awareness for Merchants (with optional Location Awareness add-on)
* Numerous enhancements to Custom Reports add-on (i.e. now shade fields)
* Numerous user interface changes throughout the app.
* various bug fixes since 8.02 release
Thanks to all the excellent suggestions we received. We tried to add those that would make the most impact.
IF your suggestion did not make it in to this release, please email us again if you feel strongly about a certain feature and we will revisit it for possible inclusion into a minor release.
Superior Customer Support! This is a MUST-Have APP
Last night, I was organizing my data in order to begin the task of completing my tax documents. It was the first time that I would use XT reports to substantiate my expenses. Since my business is mobile, tracking and accurately reporting mileage to the IRS is essential. For a number of reasons, I couldn't get the reports formatted the way I wanted them. Feeling helpless, I emailed Silverware (the App Developer) who responded decisively and immediately to my request for technical help. He was more than responsive and he even offered to design and send me a template to expedite my ability to generate the report I needed. So to add to my previous 5-star rating, I give this company Six Stars for EXCELLENT customer service. Oh by the way the built-in mileage checker is a fantastic tool.
This APP is GREAT! I'm so glad I have it. If I could suggest an improvement, it would be to add an option to auto input for repeat activities. For example: if I visit one of my clients at the same location on a weekly basis, I'd like to be able to simply enter a repeat. Additionally, I'd like to be able to delete (in this case) a single exception while preserving the remaining sessions.
Musician uses to track gigs and mileage and Income
I have searched high and far for an app to do what this does. I am a professional Musician/ Bass player that travels around the planet and Local stuff too.
This APP allows me to Customize and create my own LIST of expenses . The APP comes with a fairly complete list of normal daily and Business type expense the normal folks may use but i need stings like Strings, Cables, Batteries, Amp Repairs etc and this allows me to reaaly get into the niche and do it well. Includes the ability to take PHOTOS of your paper Receipts and it will hold until you Export into your computer or DropBox or Icloud accounts.
It also allows me to Calculate MILAGE by RT, actual Odometer input or LIVE tracking if you wish to allow that.. Very handy at Tax Time/What this app included what many don’t is the ability to input INCOME too. .Cash, Check, Visa etc
ALSO, yep it does that but you can also export via custom Selected fields (by you the user) "its VERY EASY" to set up. It will EXPORT PDF, EXCELL by Email, Dropbox, or direct link Wifi to your computer . .ANNND it allows you to do Complete or partial Backups and RESTORES..
Am I a fanboy of this app. I have to say Im Guilty and Yes I am a fanboy.. I wanted to go to a Droid phone a while ago but this App kept me as an iPhone user..
Thats why i give it 5 stars... and its EASY to use…..
Very helpful application!!!
This app is very convenient and configurable. You can take photos of your receipts anyway, but this app allows you to notate as little or as much detail as you want whenever you want. So if you do it immediately you never worry about forgetting what that charge was for. It also handles file attachments, compiles a list of your common vendors and descriptions, so you don't have to retype them, exports the report in a user configurable format, and provides cloud backups.
Also I had a problem with the app once, on Easter, and I emailed the developer. He replied pretty fast with a fix and an gracious apology.
There is one slight negative that I'll mention, but it goes away once you understand the app. (And I admit I haven't asked the developer about it). If you create a very large report, it will slow down the performance of the app. However, I found that once you complete the report and archive it, it can be removed from the app memory and life is good once again!
Last point, it would be nice if they add a web based interface for use on Pc / Mac for convenience when you're sitting in the office or hotel. This is hardly a show stopper for me, and some would argue it's not really necessary.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 9.00
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2008 - 2014 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Support$0.99
- Optical Character Recognition$0.99
- Sync: Device to Device$3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness$0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$3.99
- File Linking Pro$0.99