XpenseTracker - Expense Tracker & Mileage Log
By Silverware Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's time to save money! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and even extends to your desktop. This new release adds many new PDF reporting templates.
*March 2017- "BEST FINANCE APP" http://www.creditdonkey.com/finance-apps.html
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by
H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses & mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense files and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired
+ Use GPS to track distances
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates from the web
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers. Expense reports can be customized to filter and sort as you choose
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Exporting csv file also exports all accompanying photo receipts. Includes the option to include a special export field that when imported into Excel, will provide a link to the photo snapshot
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Backup/restore so your data will always be safe
* Includes password protection
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Watch our Demo Video on AutoTrack at: http://tinyurl.com/AutoTrackFeature
What's New in Version 10.01
* fixes bug when "Open Camera for New Expense" is enabled.
Still my Fave and I recommend it often
July 2017: This makes my expense and Mileage tracking SO SO efficient! My business taxes this year were So much simpler and faster with all of the categories plainly and easily added up and given to my CPA. The amount of customization that you can do in the tracking logs seems infinite-- I am sure I don't even use half of what this app is capable of doing. The support team seems always willing to
Help and has written a custom formula for me to track a specific item.
My teenagers easily navigate this app to record my business mileage and expenses and even ask to help bc they like to use the app!! Love it!
As a self-employed Direct Sales Mom - this App is the BEST!!! An update has let me consolidate my business mileage and expenses into monthly reports and a recent appeal to the Developers for an edit or hint to print my reports exactly as my CPA needs -- was answered an solved within 24 hours!!!! Grab this App!!!
App Great - Sync Not So Much
I agree with all the good things said about this app. It really has made expense tracking for my job 10 times easier. The one glaring weakness in the way that I need to use it for my job is the synchronization between my iPhone and my iPad. It worked well for about the first six weeks and then it became hit or miss. I went through the support forum and did all the things that others have tried. Again it would work for a while but then quit. It has devolved to the point where I can't get it to work at all. Many of my receipts come through email and it is simply way easier to screenshot them into the app rather than print them and take a picture with the camera. Using the iPhone to screenshot full page receipts does not work all that well, so the iPad is best for that whereas the obvious portability of the iPhone is what drives my need for synchronization. At this point I feeling that purchasing the synchronization capability was a waste of money.
I have probably tried every expense, mileage (tax) tracker app on the market. This app beats them all. One of the first things that really stood out that I noticed was being able to save previous destinations. Not just originating destination, but final as well. None of the apps before would allow that. Even the ones you pay a recurring monthly fee.
The app offers the most flexibility of any also. It allows you to create your own categories, and subcategories. I could go on for a long time. Believe me when I say if you are looking for an app to track mileage and expenses, look no further. This is the app that will take care of that and more.
Customer service is too notch. I had an issue where I was trying to attach/save files from a Dropbox account to various transactions and couldn't figure out how. I emailed the developer and they responded quickly with a solution that worked. Since then, the developer is going to tweak this feature more which will make it even simpler to do this.
I can say enough good things about the app and support. Don't take my word, try it out and see for yourself. You WON'T be disappointed!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 30, 2017
- Version: 10.01
- Size: 66.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2008 - 2017 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Support$0.99
- Optical Character Recognition$0.99
- Sync: Device to Device$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness$0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$39.99
- File Linking Pro$0.99