By Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** Holiday Special Offer For a Limited Time!!! Normal Price: $28.99 *****
Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac is a fast (XML Paper Specification) XPS viewer for Mac users to easily open and read XPS files(OXPS files are included) on Mac, as well as convert XPS to XPS, PDF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP. With this XPS Viewer for Mac, you can either reading the XPS file or converting it to a PDF file that you can archive or pass around as you like.
* Open and view XPS and OXPS files quickly, easily on Mac.
* Three ways to open XPS files and manage XPS with bookshelf.
* Convert XPS and OXPS files to a Mac compatible PDF format for easy sharing with others.
* Rename XPS files and save as another copy of XPS files.
* Single, continuous, and 2-up page display XPS, OXPS files.
* Text search in full text or copy text to Clipboard.
* Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the XPS files the way you like.
* Bookmark the current page and navigate to page later from the bookmark list.
* Read and convert XPS files with no additional software needed.
* Save an opened XPS and OXPS files as image files like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF.
* Extract images from XPS files and save as fax compatible TIFF format, as well as JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF image format.
* Two options to extract images from XPS files to popular image formats on Mac: Extract Images from "Current Page" or extract images from "All Pages".
* Fast image extracting speed and high stability.
* Yes, it works with OS X Yosemite(10.10)!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
1. Support viewing OXPS file.
2. Other minor optimizations.
UI is nice, but some of the opened XPS text is really messed up
I bought this because of all the good reviews, but was disappointed. I don’t know if there’s been a recent change in XPS formats or something? but. . .
Some of the output text on opened XPS files (generated in the last month or two) was illegible, with some characters on top of others. PDFing the file didn’t help, nor did copying/pasting into a text window.
Some of the other text was very hard to read because it put one space between each pair of characters, whether the characters were i n t h e s a m e w o r d o r n o t.
Some of the text was OK. Unfortunately, some of the messed-up parts happened to be important parts.
I’m disinclined to ascribe the problems to “garbage in,” because the same XPS files came out legible on my PC and finally on the Mac with XPSView Lite. Interestingly, XPS Reader, the next app I tried after this one, had the exact same problems, in the exact same places, that this app had.
A few monts ago, I have purchased a pp named XPSView, it didn’t work. I was so disappointed. I’ve tried my best to not use this XPS files. Now I have to use it to view some important files. I noticed this app and purchased it. This time, it didn’t let me down. I have used ti to open some files and ran smoothly. And they have been displayed without any error.
A well thought out app
it is a simple, intuitive and well thought out app that is well worth the $2.99. The drag facility is great which lets you drag the XPS files into the bookshelf. Some OXPS files are difficult to open on Mac, but this app is the efficient solution. The "Save as PDF" option is brilliant which makes It also work as a XPS to PDF converter.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 22, 2013
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Enolsoft
- © 2011-2013 Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor