By Intelligent Assistance Software, Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The all-in-one tool to move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, FCP 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Library XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Adobe's Creative Cloud apps, Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro XML is ready for:
• Premiere Pro, and then to:
- AAF to Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro 7
• other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools
Check the XtoCC Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)
What's New in Version 1.1.84
• Critical bug fix for synchronized clips in FCPX 10.3 XML
• Critical bug fix for audio clips missing from active audio angles in multicams in FCPX 10.3 XML
• Critical bug fix for clipitem id attributes with unicode characters
• Bug fix for missing "offset" attribute in XML from Logic Pro X (introduced version 1.1.83)
• Bug fix for assets with an empty "src" attribute
• Bug fix for AV assets missing audio attributes
• Bug fix for ensuring unique sequence ids for projects in events
- Category: Video
- Updated: Feb 18, 2017
- Version: 1.1.84
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intelligent Assistance Software, Inc
- Copyright © 2011-2017 Intelligent Assistance Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor