By Intelligent Assistance Software, Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The all-in-one tool to move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, FCP 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Library XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Adobe's Creative Cloud apps, Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro XML is ready for:
• Premiere Pro, and then to:
- AAF to Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro 7
• other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools
Check the XtoCC Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)
What's New in Version 1.1.68
• Critical bug fix for version 1.3 XML
• Bug fix for keywords that cover a full clip in an event
I was working on a project with an editor who was using FCPX and I needed to get the project into Premiere. I tried the method of going to Resolve but I just couldn’t get it to work for the love of all things good. Came across a post on creative cow after much research and bought it keeping my fingers crossed that it would work. And work it did. Xml from FCPx to XtoCC then import into FCP7 and then Xml to Premiere. BOOM!!!
Thank you very much.
Worked for Us
Just took a FCPX XML and used this program to convert it for Premiere and so far everything seemed to work great! It was a simple edit, but right now we just want to get client projects out of FCPX.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 1.1.68
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intelligent Assistance Software, Inc
- © 2011-2016 Intelligent Assistance
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor