Xto7 for Final Cut Pro
By Assisted Editing
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The all-in-one tool to move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, FCP 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Library XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Adobe's Creative Cloud apps, Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro Sequence XML is ready for:
• Premiere Pro
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro 7 and then to:
- Soundtrack Pro
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
- Print to tape and Edit to tape
• DaVinci Resolve or Color
• other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools
Check the Xto7 for Final Cut Pro Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)
What's New in Version 1.1.62
• Bug fix for multicams with speed changes
• Bug fix for clips with split edits importing into Adobe Audition
- Category: Video
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 1.1.62
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gregory Clarke
- © 2011-2015 Intelligent Assistance, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor