Xto7 for Final Cut Pro
By Assisted Editing
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Final Cut Pro 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Event or Project XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Final Cut Pro 7 or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro Sequence XML is ready for:
• Final Cut Server
• Premiere Pro and then dynamic link to
- After Effects
- Encore (for real Blu-ray authoring)
• Final Cut Pro 7 and then to:
- Soundtrack Pro
- Motion 4
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
- EDL export
- Print to tape and Edit to tape
- other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools (such as Sequence Clip Reporter for stock footage and music cue sheet reports).
Check the Xto7 for Final Cut Pro Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, Color etc.)
What's New in Version 1.1.34
• Bug fix for detecting audio components in audio-only clips
• Bug fix for detecting audio components in multicam clips
• Bug fix for muting part of an audio component causing the audio track to be disabled
- Category: Video
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 1.1.34
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gregory Clarke
- © 2011-2013 Intelligent Assistance, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor