Xto7 for Final Cut Pro
By Assisted Editing
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Final Cut Pro 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Event or Project XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Final Cut Pro 7 or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro Sequence XML is ready for:
• Premiere Pro
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro 7 and then to:
- Soundtrack Pro
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
- Print to tape and Edit to tape
• DaVinci Resolve or Color
• other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools
Check the Xto7 for Final Cut Pro Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)
What's New in Version 1.1.60
• Critical bug fix for interpreting audio transitions on split edits
• Bug fix for XML from DaVinci Resolve
• Bug fix for formats in version 1.2 XML
• Bug fix for audio-only clips with timecode in version 1.2 XML
- Category: Video
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 1.1.60
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gregory Clarke
- © 2011-2015 Intelligent Assistance, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor