By Clinton Gugrel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want to skate extreme skateparks? Jump over crazy high ramps & perform insane tricks? Race against opponents? Jump & fly down ski-ramps with your skateboard? Then get this mind-blowing skater-game to do this without leaving the house and getting injured.
* 42 Levels to unlock and more levels to follow in free updates.
* 365 Levels as "Level of the day" (Every day a new level, one year long!)
* Fully calculated physics world, skater-guy as well (no static bitmaps)
* Extreme & insane high ramps, jumps & tricks.
* Different level-goals to reach and trophies to win.
* Different level-modes (trick mode, stars mode, race against opponents, ski-jump with the skateboard)
* Obstacles like sand, rails, trash-bins, stairs, ...
* Hard crashes (fun to watch with ragdoll-physics)
* Local highscores per level.
* Online OpenFeint leaderboard.
* Full Retina support graphics.
* Smooth animation, also on old devices.
Thanks for playing, have fun and please leave a positive review, then free updates with more levels will follow.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Complete new graphics.
- 14 new levels.
- iOS 7 compatible.
Fun w/o glitches
Triple is spelled wrong. The app glitches too often. It will give you a perfect jump without any changes and visa versa for a horrible jump. It can be impossible then suddenly turn too easy. It is a silly excuse for an app and I wish that it could be 10x better. Good premise. Bad product. Easy for first 40 levels. Impossible for the rest.
Don't listen to the people who say its terrible and I guess u could make more tricks but it's a fine track
Gets boring and makes you want to quit
Hope they make it more enteresting
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clinton Gugrel
- © CG Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.