*** On sale. Original $14.99. Download it Now.
*** Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo background eraser. 50% OFF!
ImageViewer is a powerful photo viewer and video player to directly view images or play video & audio files in the archive without unzip.
1. Image Viewer:
1.1. View previous and next image.
1.2. Rotate and zoom image.
1.3. View in normal or full screen modes and enjoy full screen slideshow.
2. Video Player:
2.1. Be able to play videos continuously and set the volume of the video.
2.2. Playback videos with full-screen.
3. Audio Player: Ability to play audios continuously and set the volume of the audio.
* Get File Details: Get detailed information of video, audio and image, such as EXIF Info
* Easily extract the videos, audios and images from archives.
* Support batch generating thumbnails.
* Support following file formats:
1. Archive formats：
Over 20 different archive formats ranging from RAR, 7z,ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, PAX, MSI, Arj, Z and much more.
2. Image formats:
EXR,HDR,MPO,QTIF,QTI,FPX,FPIX,EPS,EPI,EPSF,EPSI,PS,PICT,PCT,PIC and much more.
3. Audio and video formats:
ram,tod,ts,webm,vob,mka,mks,mpgv,mpv,m2v,dts,mac,dat,aifc,iff,paf,sd2,irca,w64,mat,pvf,xi,sds,avr and much more.
* "Super Vectorizer 2" -auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 30% OFF!
* Freebie: Users who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro version. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Support more file formats, including PDF, Doc, Rtf, Txt and so on.
* Support for linking other software in the application to open the file.
Ratings and Reviews
But for three very annoying things, this app would be perfect
The program is almost perfect but it has three annoying features/bugs that render it awkard to use.
First, the width of the left-hand panel is not adjustable and is too small
Second, the thumbnails in the middle panel are too small and can’t be scaled up
Third, you can’t delete a photo using the delete key (or any key). You have to click an icon and then you get a very annoying confirmation message. This makes is painful to go through large numbers of photos deleting many of them.
It is supposed to play mp4 files but doesn’t.
I selected this app because its description claimed that it plays mp4 files. I attempted to use it for this purpose with a working mp4, and instead it showed the broken file icon. An explanation is reuired.
Very good program for viewing compressed photos, can also save photos in compressed file. When save is selected the name of the saved photo is “untitled” and either a new name or the original name must be typed in. I do not understand why the file name does not default to the original name of the file. Very time consuming when saving many photos and a file name has to be entered for every photo. When saving from the program the default for the file name should be the original name of the file not “untitled".
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.