XXL, the number one hip-hop magazine in the world brings you the new gold standard for rap apps. Get up-to-the-minute hip-hop news and stories and share it with your fellow hip-hop heads. Enjoy exclusive interviews, videos, premieres, lists, reviews and gossip about all of your favorite hip-hop artists and check out the the kicks, fashion and lifestyle that drive culture. It's hip-hop on a higher level.
This is the latest and greatest version of the XXL app and we have many more features planned so please share your feedback from within the app by clicking the “Send Us Feedback” link in the menu
- Read the latest hip-hop news, interviews, reviews, lifestyle features and more
- Listen to new music and watch the latest video interviews, premieres and performances
- Subscribe to notifications for breaking news and other topics
- Purchase XXL t-shirts, hoodies, phone cases and more from our merch store
- Share the latest news via Facebook & Twitter
- Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
- Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
- Supports AirPlay feature for wireless streaming to your AirPlay-compatible device
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This recent updated version to the old XXL Magazine application is an improvement in aesthetics as well as organization. Users can still navigate stories to read by topics from the left menu such as news, videos, lifestyle, features but extra sections have been added such as lists, podcasts, and a merchandise store where you can shop for XXL clothing and accessories. Users can also search by keyword in case only certain subjects interests you. In terms of aesthetics the app improves by displaying a higher resolution screen making it easier to read articles and view image galleries. Users can still share and save articles. Users can also now customize news alerts based on what time of day to receive them and what days of the week as well as the sounds you want to use. The app still has room for improvement with the addition of a section to display the latest magazine issue for those who still purchase the publication. A classic articles section making available select feature articles from early XXL magazines would also be a nice addition for users who go way back with the publication. Better synergy between the analog and digital would help to make this application complete.
Cant listen to music while in app
Ima just use the old version till its updated. Looks nice tho
The music stops when you open the app! Too many ads. Doesn't work well at all. Higher new programmers
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 84.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.