By Oliver Meyer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YACE64-Controller is a Remote Controller and Viewer for the YACE64 Application Server available for free at www.yace64.com.
The app is only useful, if you have a running YACE64 Server installed on a Server or PC.
With this app you can remote control a Commodore 64 (like any other Remote Desktop applications) with your iPhone or iPad.
- No code will be downloaded or executed on your device.
- No emulation will be done on your device.
- The app transfers only video and audio data from the YACE64 server application.
- You need a running YACE64 Server in your network to use this app!
- You need a good network connection for low delay
- Virtual keyboard to send keystrokes to your server
- Use joystick port 1 & 2 with touch and slide
- Use a mouse with sliding and touching
- Remotely change the disk and programs running on the server
- View the C64 screen
- Hear the C64 sound
- Automatic bandwidth adaption
- Multiple touch layouts for the joystick control
- Multiple devices can connect to the server
This looks cool
...but I can't make it work. It always crashes when trying to connect.