Yachats ( a 5 dice game)
By Tim Corcoran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The classic 5-dice game in a clean and elegant form.
- One or Two player games
- Single, clear game view, no scrolling to find your score
- Gorgeous 3D rendered dice and animations
- 3 dice styles, switch anytime, even during a game
- Realistic sound-effects
- Shake to roll option
- Automatic scorekeeping with at-a-glance ScoreCard
- Hall of Fame style high scores maintained
- Fully resumable game after a call comes in or you just quit
- Listen to your own iTunes playlists in the background
We think you'll like an app that lets you concentrate on the game itself. It's clear, it's elegant, it's Yachats (YAH-HAHTS).
We would love to hear your ideas. Please contact us at the website or by email to: email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.1
If you like updates and want more, please leave a good review!
Reviews are my ONLY way to let new users know the app is worth buying
- Support for iPhone 5 Screen
- New font - no more Marker Felt :-)
- Added date to High Scores Table
- Updated graphics for retina screens
- Fixed iPhone rotation bug introduced in v2.0
- Undo no longer works after final game ending move
Despite the goofy name this is one of the best versions of Yahtzee I have ever played on the iOS. It's stable, and the visuals/graphics are very pleasing and fun. The only thing I can think of to add (not improve, because it plays great) to the game is more dice type options, although the three built in are nice, and more importantly, having the running score on the main screen, instead of having to leave the game screen.
Nice dice game to help relax and pass the time!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 09, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tim Corcoran
- © 2012 Tim Corcoran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.