YachtWorld Yachts and Boats For Sale
By Dominion Enterprises
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official iPad app of YachtWorld, featuring the world's largest selection of brokerage boats for sale. The YachtWorld iPad app gives you access to 120,000+ boats on YachtWorld.com. Search, browse and contact brokers – all within the app.
Key features include:
1. Landscape orientation allows full-screen viewing of pictures
2. Recently viewed boats are automatically saved for easy comparison
3. Save your searches for one-touch access to favorite boats
4. Add boats to your Favorites list for fast retrieval
5. Optimized for the new iPad Retina display
The Home Page Categories will quickly get you to the type of boat you are looking for whether it's a Sail Boat, Motor Yacht, Super Yacht or Sport Fishing Boat.
In addition to helping you find your next boat, the app features a showcase of photo stories from YachtWorld’s award-winning editorial team. Compare best-in-class brokerage models, view the latest designs inside and out, explore a superyacht or two, and try on some exotic charter yacht vacations for size. New Editorial Showcase stories are posted every week.
What's New in Version 1.1
iOS 8 compatibility bug fixes
1. Please replace the details tab - having to rotate 90 degrees to get info - and then in a small font is not helpful - previous version was much better
2. Please allow pinch zooming on photos - boats are all about the details and the ability to zoom would add a lot of utility
3. Why do European listings always have such scant information and poor photos ? There should be minimum standards for a listing on yachtworld , I,e. minimum definition for photos (to support zoom, )a minimum number and basic pre defined views, such as port, starboard full profile, helm, stern, engine left and right, forward deck etc,
Needs Some Fixing
As in the other recent comments about the latest update, you can now only view details about a listing when in vertical mode on a iPad. Prior to the last update this was not the case and it would be great if this could be fixed.
Aside from that, this app does a great job of being able to filter and narrow down exactly what you are looking for. More so in fact, than what is possible using a PC on their website.
details, details -- please fix!
Before the last update, this was one of my favorite apps. Developer has destroyed the functionality of the app by removing the details button. Now you can look at pretty pictures in landscape mode. That's it. Nuthin' else. The last version worked great. Please just give us the last version. A nice feature to add would be pinch zooming so buyers can examine key parts of the boat. Does the develop read these comments? Have they seen how many one-star ratings keep coming in? Deleting from my Ipad until fixed. Thanks.