Yahoo Fantasy Football Basketball Hockey Baseball
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted the Best Fantasy Sports Mobile App and Best Commissioner Mobile App by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association: 2013, 2014, 2015.
The best in Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Daily Fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy has you covered every day, year-round.
Easily switch between games and focus on what really matters: drafting your team, setting your lineup, and winning!
Manage your roster - pick up players and make trades in the app.
Draft anywhere - you never need to miss a draft again now that you can draft your team from your phone
Instant updates - be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news.
Expert Analysis - edge out the competition with Yahoo Fantasy and Rotoworld experts, now accessible in the app.
Fantasy Messenger - trash talk your leaguemates right from the app with gifs and other rich media
Daily Fantasy Sports - draft a new roster every day for a chance to win money. Enter free contests or put cash on the line.
- Use the bottom menu to move between fantasy home, your season-long teams, daily fantasy, and chats.
- The top nav allows you to move to different screens within home, season-long teams and daily fantasy.
- Participate in a mock draft to improve your drafting strategy.
- Play in a free daily fantasy sports contest to learn the ropes at no cost.
Please send feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 8.2.1
Updates for this release:
- Fixed super annoying swipe bar bug
- Fixed headshot settings bug so they remain hidden when selected
- Fixed crashers
- Challenged Kevin Johnson to a pie-eating contest
Can you please fix these things?
On my iPhone when you go to view a trade offer and you select projected remaining points it doesn't show them. No matter what you select it shows the default. I believe the default is points they have for the season so far. Can you fix that? Other than that I really haven't had any issues. I liked the app before and I like the changes that have been made so far, even though I didn't know I needed them, they were good changes. Oh and one more thing, that doesn't matter to me now, but will next year, I couldn't figure out how to open the bid for a player at higher than a dollar in an auction league when drafting from my phone. You can do it on computer. Maybe you can't, maybe you can, but if you can it should be easier to figure out. Thanks, hope you see this. I would love to get that issue fixed.
Update: Also can you add the date a transaction or trade will be processed to the screen that's shown when you tap the pending transaction link?
My 1st app review ever
I have never taken the time to write a review for an app. This app is so bad that I'm planning to leave yahoo fantasy football and go to another provider next year. The app was decent last year, but instead of improving it they made it worse. Who the hell makes their app worse? Shouldn't everything to be improving all of the time?
Now it is so confusing to find everything. The look is terrible. Who the hell is designing their app? I'm picturing a bunch of monkeys locked in a room with bananas. So frustrated.
Please go back to the old app. At least give us the option of downloading the old app.
Everything is great! Wish you would bring back the ability to swipe left or right when viewing a player like before. It's an inconvenience to close each player news screen to view the next one. Other than that it's nice!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 24, 2016
- Version: 8.2.1
- Size: 185 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.