Yahoo Fantasy Football & more - Daily + Full Season Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fantasy just got real. The Best Fantasy Football Mobile App and Best PC Experience, FSTA
Announcing Daily Fantasy on Yahoo plus the best in full season Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Tourney Pick’em, Yahoo Fantasy has you covered.
Easily switch between sports and games and focus on what really matters - drafting your team, setting your lineup, live scoring updates, news, stats, and winning!
• NEW! One Day Fantasy Baseball! Introducing Yahoo Daily Fantasy, draft a new roster every day for a chance to win cash. Enter free contests or put cash on the line to raise the stakes.
• Apple Watch support! The Apple Watch app gives an overview of your Fantasy teams with timely notifications, at a glance team overviews, and easy smack talking.
• Mobile video integrations! Watch the pros break down the week ahead on Fantasy Football Live and discuss player projections on Fearless Forecast.
• Improved league invite tool! Invite your friends with ease, simply import your contacts from Facebook, Yahoo Mail, Gmail and Outlook.com.
• Edge out the competition with Rotoworld and Yahoo Fantasy experts
• Participate in mock drafts on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
• Use message boards to talk smack with other managers
• Manage your roster, pick up players and make trades
• Be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news
• Switch between Daily and Full Season Fantasy to manage your teams
• Play in a free Daily Fantasy Baseball contest to learn the ropes
• Check matchups regularly to scope out competing teams
• Check league performance to see who’s crushing it each week
What people are saying:
“The app does a good job at presenting a simplified version of the desktop interface. Couldn’t ask for more.” -BB
Tell us what you think:
Yahoo is committed to building the best mobile experience and would love your feedback.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
• Start active players and bench inactive players on your full season roster with one tap
• Hide players not in an MLB starting lineup when setting a Daily Fantasy roster
• Daily Fantasy game logs updated for faster scanning
• After much thought and consideration we've decided to run for President
Like most people have already said, this new update has made it much more difficult for those of us that care about fantasy sports and pay attention to day to day performances. First, taking away the easily viewable daily stats makes it extremely frustrating when monitoring players' performances. Second, I pay attention to the performances of other teams' players, so now having to go through several extra menus to get to view another team is infuriating. Third, I'm not even going to touch on the automatic roster fill button. Those of us that pay attention don't need it. Maybe this review will find itself lost in a sea of other 1-star reviews but maybe, just maybe, it may make the developers of the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app PAY ATTENTION! Listen to those of us who play and go back to the drawing board on what constitutes an "improvement." If not, we might all stop paying attention to Yahoo Fantasy Sports and find something more relevant.
Goodbye Individual Stats
I thought it was a glitch when I first noticed that my individual player stats were missing from the "roster" tab. Then I realized that a few other members of my league who got the same update were also having this problem. I was so sure that Yahoo! would come out with a bug fix that would end this issue, but I'm actually beginning to think that they took these individual stats away on purpose.
If this is true, please Yahoo! put those individual stats back. We love knowing which players are getting all the points, ESPECIALLY pitchers. If a pitcher of mine has a bad day, then I drop him, but how am I supposed to know how well he does if you don't show me his stats? I literally have to sit there at the end of the day and scroll through the MLB app, find all of my players in each game, and try and add up what their scores should be. That's completely unnecessary, and I hope this is fixed very soon.
Not getting my vote...
for president. You'd think an arrogant statement like that would mean the updates were actually useful. Just like everyone else is saying, this is a pointless addition and now I'm left wondering how my individual players are actually performing.
Not to mention, I have more players than I do roster spots (and am darn sure I'm not the only one). How does this magic feature work when all my players have a game? (And how is it even helpful then?)
While on the subject of complete update misses, the recent changes incorporating the daily switch button make it far more cumbersome to quickly look at another team's roster. I used to just have to hit the "league home" button and then choose the team from the standings. After looking I could just hit the "roster" button at the bottom to go back to my team. I now have to hit "more", "league standings", choose the team to look at, hit the back button to return to league standings, then X out of that to go back to "more" before the "roster" button is even available to finally go back to my team.
Hey, Mr. President to be - perhaps your first order of business should be to start hiring app developers that actually play fantasy sports.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 67.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.