Yahoo Fantasy Football & more - Daily + Full Season Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fantasy just got real. The Best Fantasy Football Mobile App and Best PC Experience, FSTA
Announcing Daily Fantasy on Yahoo plus the best in full season Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Tourney Pick’em, Yahoo Fantasy has you covered.
Easily switch between sports and games and focus on what really matters - drafting your team, setting your lineup, live scoring updates, news, stats, and winning!
• NEW! One Day Fantasy Baseball! Introducing Yahoo Daily Fantasy, draft a new roster every day for a chance to win cash. Enter free contests or put cash on the line to raise the stakes.
• Apple Watch support! The Apple Watch app gives an overview of your Fantasy teams with timely notifications, at a glance team overviews, and easy smack talking.
• Mobile video integrations! Watch the pros break down the week ahead on Fantasy Football Live and discuss player projections on Fearless Forecast.
• Improved league invite tool! Invite your friends with ease, simply import your contacts from Facebook, Yahoo Mail, Gmail and Outlook.com.
• Edge out the competition with Rotoworld and Yahoo Fantasy experts
• Participate in mock drafts on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
• Use message boards to talk smack with other managers
• Manage your roster, pick up players and make trades
• Be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news
• Switch between Daily and Full Season Fantasy to manage your teams
• Play in a free Daily Fantasy Baseball contest to learn the ropes
• Check matchups regularly to scope out competing teams
• Check league performance to see who’s crushing it each week
What people are saying:
“The app does a good job at presenting a simplified version of the desktop interface. Couldn’t ask for more.” -BB
Tell us what you think:
Yahoo is committed to building the best mobile experience and would love your feedback.
What's New in Version 7.3.2
• Updated Fantasy Football Research with Most Added Players
• Added bulk editing to quickly manage Daily Fantasy lineups entered in multiple lineups
• Blew Gronk's mind by using magic to make bugs disappear
Baseball Playoffs Broken
Latest update wrecked Baseball Leagues at the WORST possible time in the middle of their PLAYOFFS.
All 30 of our leagues will use another service next year. Goodbye and good riddance Yahoo.
-July 12, 2015
Video Highlights = App Too Slow
Stop adding unnecessary features that make this MOBILE app too slow for the Fantasy Sports Enthusiast to use when trying to make quick decisions and changes to their teams.
One of the biggest issues from the beginning of this mobile app's existence has to do with it being an all-in-one Fantasy Sports app. Different sports should have their own app. This would make the apps more responsive and easier for developers to update. Separate apps "could" create a "stand out" experience for the user provided unique development teams are chosen to work on the apps.
Recent updates have continued to slow this app down. And now the latest update has brought the app to an UNNECESSARY crawl, by adding Video Highlights to many of individual player pages. Leave this stuff to the Sports News app.
Granted the highlights have NO audio, if they did, this app probably would take 20 minutes to even launch. BUT eliminating the audio to prevent slowing the app down only works if the MOBILE app wasn't already overtaxing a mobile device's resources.
Remember: know your app's purpose and listen to its users; if you don't practice Agile App Development, you have NO business creating mobile apps.
Cost me $200 or more
Have never been more angry at something in my entire life. I picked up a player in my baseball semi finals match up at 8 in the morning. Instead of showing me my roster for that day again it switched to Sunday without my knowledge, rhyme, or reason. Put him in my lineup and only later realized that he wasn't actually in for Saturday - after he had hit a HR and scored three runs on my bench. Ended up tying 4-4 to a higher seed and would've won 4-2 if this player had been in my lineup like I obviously wanted. Why would this app switch days for no reason? Probably because it absolutely stinks. Every single team in my league has had the same problem over the course of the year. So many other things about the app are absolutely horrid but this is by far the worst problem and is indicative of how terrible a company yahoo is in general. Thanks for royally screwing me over this year yahoo! :(
Another dud from yahoo
How the f is yahoo still in business?
You Can't select which teams/leagues to show in the app and which teams to remove from the app. Unresponsive touch controls and a clunky UI.
What is happening with notifications? They don't follow you through the UX -- a button gets a notification jewel so I tap it, then there's nothing highlighted on the next screen so I don't know why the app was making me tap there.
Plus all the problems leftover from last year:
Wrong stat lines they highlight (targets instead of receptions?) and the order of the stat columns doesn't logically group them. Little things but while you are using the app in practice it drives you nuts. And it is crazy that you can't add fantasy to My Yahoo anymore. That's not the app but man the main yahoo site just gets worse and worse and worse....
The auto draft public leagues debacle is just foolish and unnecessary too. You can't leave a league you didn't even join!?!? Clearly trying to artificially inflate their numbers for Wall Street - pathetic.
Def going to ESPN next year because this is awful. Been with yahoo ten years but it is just that bad now. I don't even mind the ads if they bothered to create a quality, user friendly product. But this halfas bs is pathetic, no other word for it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 7.3.2
- Size: 76.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.