The best in Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Tourney Pick'em and Daily Fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy has you covered every day, year-round.
Voted the Best Fantasy Sports Mobile App and Best Commissioner Mobile App by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association 5 years in a row!
Easily switch between games and focus on what really matters: drafting your team, setting your lineup, and winning!
Manage your roster - pick up players and make trades in the app.
Draft anywhere - you never need to miss a draft again now that you can draft your team from your phone
Instant updates - be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news.
Expert Analysis - edge out the competition with Yahoo Fantasy and Rotoworld experts, now accessible in the app.
Fantasy Messenger - trash talk your leaguemates right from the app with gifs and other rich media
Daily Fantasy Sports - draft a new roster every day for a chance to win money. Enter free contests or put cash on the line.
- Use the bottom menu to move between fantasy home, your season-long teams, daily fantasy, and messenger.
- The top menu allows you to move to different screens within home, season-long teams and daily fantasy.
- Play in a free daily fantasy sports contest to learn the ropes at no cost.
Please send feedback to email@example.com
• Get your College Football news in the new Rivals News feed on Fantasy Home under College Football.
• Want to know what games you should be watching for your fantasy teams? Want to be able to watch these games when you are on the go? Problems solved. The Fantasy app now provides links allowing you to watch your fantasy players whose games are streaming in the Yahoo Sports App. Share your location and let the games come to you.
• Please join us this weekend as we hold a seance to summon Le’Veon Bell back to the land of fantasy football. We admit the Jon Gruden seance didn’t go as well as we had hoped.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, But Room For Improvement
The app itself works well most of the time, it’s reliable, I use it for 90% of my fantasy transactions throughout the season. The biggest problem I’ve encountered is that the message board on the app and the message board on the browser are two entirely different forums for some reason. This definitely creates headaches, since it’s very confusing when half of the league is using one or the other. Kinda seems like they should be one and the same to cut out the possibility of being left in the dark on important announcements or just general league updates, trade requests etc. Speaking of which, it’d be really useful to have the trade block function operating on the app as well as the browser. My other primary complaint is pretty superficial, but I really miss the black background. Maybe you guys could add the option of night time mode? Seems easy enough. Otherwise this app gets 5 Stars.
Thanks for the review. Our team is constantly looking for ways to improve the app, so we'll pass along your feedback. We're striving to give you the best app experience possible!
Where’s my team?
At long last, Yahoo opened fantasy baseball last month (well behind schedule and other platforms), but our league has no way to view our rosters from the previous year on the app. We have setup the keeper league management and everything, but for some reason you can only see your players on the desktop version via web browser. Therefore, the app is basically useless for me when it comes to checking updates on my players until the season starts.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Make previous year’s final roster viewable predraft on the app for keeper leagues. Side note: please make the auction draft values for each player available on both the team and picks tabs, given that there’s no benefit to knowing the order of nomination in an auction league. The draft value is the most important item. I can’t view it via the app yet since we haven’t drafted so kudos if you’ve already fixed it.
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. Our team is constantly looking for ways to improve the app, so we'll pass along your recommendations about adding keepers and draft values. We're striving to give you the best app experience possible!
App id totally busted and unusable...
Its been 8 hours and i cant use the app because it freezes immediately when i open with a pop up in a grey IOS/apple style icon that says ,” APPLY TO BECOME A BETA TESTER”
Then it gives 2 answers to choose from,” apply and ok”? What the hell is this? A virus, malware bate? What? Im not going to answer cuz i dont wanna lose my bank account or any other data!!!
I contacted Apple after i uninstalled app immediately, backed up my Iphone 8 plus , wiped, reinstalled my back up data, then reinstalled this app. Opened it, and what do you know, theres the pop up again. Took me 2 hours and a third hour on the phone w/apple.
Then i went to my ipad snd opened this app and the app freezes with the same pop uP, “APPLY TO BECOME A BETA TESTER” “Ok/APPLY”
Then i contacted yahoo. Lets see how long this takes to fix with football season around the corner, i commish 3 leagues snd in the middle of baseball season.. JOKE!!!
We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced. Our Product Team informed us you should now be able to access your leagues without issue. The pop-up should no longer appear. We appreciate your patience and hope you enjoy the rest of the season!
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 201 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Yahoo! Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.