Yahoo Fantasy Football Basketball Hockey Baseball
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted the Best Fantasy Sports Mobile App and Best Commissioner Mobile App by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
The best in Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Tourney Pick'em and Daily Fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy has you covered every day, year-round.
Easily switch between games and focus on what really matters: drafting your team, setting your lineup, and winning!
Manage your roster - pick up players and make trades in the app.
Draft anywhere - you never need to miss a draft again now that you can draft your team from your phone
Instant updates - be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news.
Expert Analysis - edge out the competition with Yahoo Fantasy and Rotoworld experts, now accessible in the app.
Fantasy Messenger - trash talk your leaguemates right from the app with gifs and other rich media
Daily Fantasy Sports - draft a new roster every day for a chance to win money. Enter free contests or put cash on the line.
- Use the bottom menu to move between fantasy home, your season-long teams, daily fantasy, and chats.
- The top nav allows you to move to different screens within home, season-long teams and daily fantasy.
- Participate in a mock draft to improve your drafting strategy.
- Play in a free daily fantasy sports contest to learn the ropes at no cost.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 9.0.1
Baseball season is here and we have a bunch of improvements to make your fantasy season all the better. Here’s the new newness:
- Updated navigation to make getting around the app much easier:
- League home provides quick access to research, propose a trade, draft results, message board, transactions, commish tools and league settings
- App home provides quick access to all live H2H match-ups, fantasy news, draft central, add a team and the fantasy shop
- Move between your teams and games using the team switcher in the bottom navigation bar
- Added remaining roster moves to your Team page and on Add/Drop confirmation page
- Added stats for all position types (pitchers and batters) when viewing all available players
- Added the ability to upload team logos from your phone
- Added batting order to daily fantasy
- Provided Eric Thames with the phone booth he needed to turn into superman
Note I only use this app for fantasy hockey.
Going from 2 to 4 stars.
Placing all the important tabs to the bottom tab is a major improvement.
Fixing the Add Player to now know what to do when goalies and forwards are in the same view also helps reduce button clicking.
One thing that is sorely needed is to set up a default filter. I don't want to see "projected stats" by default. I want current season stats. Please allow default filters to be set or at least remember the last filters set.
App doesn't start at home screen when I open it, it always goes right to my line up, and it would be nice to be able to view fantasy profiles on the app.
Cbs is better
They need to put how many starts your pitchers have in that week on the roster page like cbs does makes it a lot easier when your setting your roster. And they need to not have your pitcher highlighted green when he's not pitching that game again like cbs does. All together cbs fantasy sports is a lot better app and more user friendly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 01, 2017
- Version: 9.0.1
- Size: 114 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.