Yahoo Fantasy Football Basketball Hockey Baseball
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted the Best Fantasy Sports Mobile App and Best Commissioner Mobile App by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association: 2013, 2014, 2015.
The best in Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Daily Fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy has you covered every day, year-round.
Easily switch between games and focus on what really matters: drafting your team, setting your lineup, and winning!
Manage your roster - pick up players and make trades in the app.
Draft anywhere - you never need to miss a draft again now that you can draft your team from your phone
Instant updates - be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news.
Expert Analysis - edge out the competition with Yahoo Fantasy and Rotoworld experts, now accessible in the app.
Fantasy Messenger - trash talk your leaguemates right from the app with gifs and other rich media
Daily Fantasy Sports - draft a new roster every day for a chance to win money. Enter free contests or put cash on the line.
- Use the bottom menu to move between fantasy home, your season-long teams, daily fantasy, and chats.
- The top nav allows you to move to different screens within home, season-long teams and daily fantasy.
- Participate in a mock draft to improve your drafting strategy.
- Play in a free daily fantasy sports contest to learn the ropes at no cost.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.4.0
- New tool to edit the order of and/or hide teams on the dashboard and team menu
- Rookie-only contests in daily fantasy; no sharks allowed
- The launch of daily fantasy premier league in the UK. Cheers!
- Support for NBA Yahoo Cup
- Faster loading of the app from your home screen
- Bug fixes
- 29 amazing facts about Rex Ryan that will blow your freaking mind. You won’t believe number 19.
Want to use this app for everything but I can't.
The limitations of this app force me to toggle between desktop and mobile during the season which is frustrating. Mobile is my primary device and I would prefer to make all changes and review my team in the app but it falls short.
It would be extremely helpful to have the following features changed and/or improved:
•ability to see other matchups without first having to click onto yours
•link on the homepage to different league features as opposed to just clicking into your team
•ability to filter or search by a team when adding a player
•easily link to league rankings and activity from the homepage
•a place that shows how much of auction budget is left as well as what has been spent and how
The app is getting worse. Why does the app open when I visit the fantasy page on my browser also don't like the banner that constantly pops up on the browser if you have the app downloaded . I'm just gonna delete this crap
An app only used to advertise daily fantasy
What happened? Yahoo has changed their nice app to one focused on shoving as much daily fantasy on your face as possible. I hope that not a single person comes back and uses the Yahoo app after this season. Yikes...
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 8.4.0
- Size: 173 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.