Yahoo Fantasy Football Basketball Hockey Baseball
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted the Best Fantasy Sports Mobile App and Best Commissioner Mobile App by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association: 2013, 2014, 2015.
The best in Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Daily Fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy has you covered every day, year-round.
Easily switch between games and focus on what really matters: drafting your team, setting your lineup, and winning!
Manage your roster - pick up players and make trades in the app.
Draft anywhere - you never need to miss a draft again now that you can draft your team from your phone
Instant updates - be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news.
Expert Analysis - edge out the competition with Yahoo Fantasy and Rotoworld experts, now accessible in the app.
Fantasy Messenger - trash talk your leaguemates right from the app with gifs and other rich media
Daily Fantasy Sports - draft a new roster every day for a chance to win money. Enter free contests or put cash on the line.
- Use the bottom menu to move between fantasy home, your season-long teams, daily fantasy, and chats.
- The top nav allows you to move to different screens within home, season-long teams and daily fantasy.
- Participate in a mock draft to improve your drafting strategy.
- Play in a free daily fantasy sports contest to learn the ropes at no cost.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.4.0
- New tool to edit the order of and/or hide teams on the dashboard and team menu
- Rookie-only contests in daily fantasy; no sharks allowed
- The launch of daily fantasy premier league in the UK. Cheers!
- Support for NBA Yahoo Cup
- Faster loading of the app from your home screen
- Bug fixes
- 29 amazing facts about Rex Ryan that will blow your freaking mind. You won’t believe number 19.
Spoiler alert: It's terrible.
I agree with the other reviews; the previous version was infinitely better. Everything in this new version is randomly distributed among an illogical web of pages and tabs (e.g. when you're looking at this week's match up on the "Match Up" page, you can't just tab over to next week's match up; That view is only available over on the "Teams" page buried on the "Matchups" tab.) Also, why did we switch to the tiny icons to denote which players were playing, or in the redzone etc.? The bright red, green, and grey bars in the previous version were infinitely easier to recognize at a quick look. And why did player game/season stats get needlessly divorced into two separate sub tabs?? ("game log" vs. "season stats"). I'm sure whatever Yahoo was trying to do with this app is working great, but it came at the cost of making the fantasy sports part needlessly more complicated. Looking forward to the next version.
Still the best fantasy app
I didn't like this updated version at first. I think the developers should have to introduced it slowly instead of all at once. I love it now. I exclusively use the app for baseball and football daily and for drafting. It's as good if not better than logging on through a computer. I wish there were more articles or an expanded research section.
Decided to uninstall
Very handy but there is information that the full website has that is not included in the app and I used to be able to check the full website in a browser in iOS. Not anymore for some reason. Now the app intercepts my click and injects me into this app by default if I click a link on one of my teams in a browser. Unacceptable. Uninstalled from my iPad and iPhone. Now I can freely use the browser again and access all info that I need when evaluating players. Thanks but no thanks Yahoo!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 8.4.0
- Size: 173 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.