Yahoo Fantasy Football & more
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best in Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Tourney Pick'em and Daily Fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy has you covered every day, year-round.
Voted the Best Fantasy Sports Mobile App and Best Commissioner Mobile App by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
Easily switch between games and focus on what really matters: drafting your team, setting your lineup, and winning!
Manage your roster - pick up players and make trades in the app.
Draft anywhere - you never need to miss a draft again now that you can draft your team from your phone
Instant updates - be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news.
Expert Analysis - edge out the competition with Yahoo Fantasy and Rotoworld experts, now accessible in the app.
Fantasy Messenger - trash talk your leaguemates right from the app with gifs and other rich media
Daily Fantasy Sports - draft a new roster every day for a chance to win money. Enter free contests or put cash on the line.
- Use the bottom menu to move between fantasy home, your season-long teams, daily fantasy, and messenger.
- The top menu allows you to move to different screens within home, season-long teams and daily fantasy.
- Play in a free daily fantasy sports contest to learn the ropes at no cost.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 9.7.0
We’ve made improvements to your fantasy games! Check out more below
• Sign up and draft a Fantasy Basketball team by Christmas to be automatically entered in a Sweepstakes to win a VIP trip to the NBA All Star Game in Los Angeles!
• Ask and thou shall receive. At long last, we made a Widget for you to track all of your matchups on the Today view of your Notification Center. Swipe right on the lock or home screen to add today!
• Sad Fantasy Football is ending? Roll your football league over to a fantasy basketball league directly in the app and keep the competition going!
• Added the ability to accept invites to fantasy games in the app directly
• Added custom playoff seeding just in time for the fantasy football playoffs. Commissioners, tap into Edit League Settings on the League page to enable for your league
• Added optimized StatTracker view from Fantasy Home for iPad users
• Made several bug fixes and general improvements
• Enjoy the first 30 seconds of your app experience by editing your roster, making trades and watching live scoring. Note: your device’s sound settings will be honored.
It does the job, but could be better.
I don’t mind it and a few of the newer features like live updates are nice. However, I find myself using the ESPN fantasy app to track games and live updates because you can do that in app while also tracking player performances. A feature like this would make me never want to leave Yahoo.
The second reason I brought the rating down is that ever since the update limiting the size of messages went through, if I send a message that’s too big of a file, it shuts down the app and even when I restart my phone it crashes the app immediately. Not even usable right now, so I’ll probably have to reinstall.
No Positional Rank on Player Card
You’ve got Larry Fitzgerald and you wonder: is he a Top 20 WR this season? Top 10? Unfortunately with this app, there is no quick, easy way to find out. The Player Card shows him ranked “57th Overall,” which is horrendously USELESS information since it lumps him in with DSTs, QBs, and every other position.
You’re forced to go to the All Players screen, reset three filters, sort by Season Fantasy points, then manually count (yes I said MANUALLY COUNT!) receivers: 1,2,3...12,13, there he is at # 14 behind Thielen.
If this piece of information is important to you—and how could it not be in evaluating trades, start/sit, etc.—then look to ESPN or other apps which present the Positional Rank instantly by simply tapping on the players name.
Minus Two Stars for this annoying omission which goes uncorrected year after year, degrading an otherwise very good FF app.
It seems your recent update has removed the pick em league access? I’ve deleted the app and tried everything and can’t seem to get access again. All my history for 16 years is in my profile but no access. Thanks - works now! Thanks for the update. Great app
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 9.7.0
- Size: 164 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.