This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your #1 finance destination to track the markets and the economy.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio.
• Add stocks to watchlists to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
• Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
• Compare stocks with interactive full screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your Web portfolio on the go
• Track holdings performance
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
• Turn your device sideways to interact with full-screen charts
• Sync your portfolios across devices
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.21.0
- Additional data points for mutual funds and ETFs added under key stats.
- The article view now supports larger fonts sizes if they are configured in Accessibility Settings.
- iOS11 and iPhoneX fixes.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please add notes and buy-price columns
For this app And the bundled IOS Stocks app, it would be really useful if I could enter some notes for each stock I’m following. Also, it would be nice to enter the price I bought a stock at, WITHOUT linking the app to my account. I don’t need anyone or any app to have access to my accounts but it would be very handy to see my buy price of a single share.
Could use a few improvements, but overall I like it.
1. allows for more than one account from the same broker.
2. Combines the values of all accounts in one place, if you want to see that.
Bad: Market value for individual stock holdings does not show. There is only a “-“ where an amount should appear.
When refreshing an account value, the pop-up screen that accepts security questions does not allow voice entry.
Other than that it’s a pretty good app.
Ruins online Yahoo Finance
I used to get historical stock prices online but now it opens this app which doesn’t have historical stock prices. If they put historical stock prices in a future update my rating will change from 3 to 5.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 3.21.0
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.