Yahoo Finance - Real time stock quotes and news
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ultimate Advantage
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Add stocks to your watchlist to get real-time quotes and a personalized news stream.
• Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, commodities and more
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
• Turn your device sideways to interact with full-screen charts
• Sync your portfolios across devices
What people are saying
"Remember all the praise Yahoo got for its Weather app? The new Finance app deserves the same recognition. It has received a complete visual makeover worthy of iOS 7 with beautiful new stock charts and portfolio lists." - Michael Grothaus, TUAW
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.5.0
- It’s easier to sign up for a Yahoo ID with new on-demand passwords. Sign up to create multiple watchlists, add and track your holdings, and take part in conversations.
- Added more symbols to the market summary on the Watchlists tab and made it scrollable and dynamic.
- Now when you finish watching a video, the next one will play automatically.
- You can now post GIFs from within a company’s Conversations section.
- Currencies now display up to four decimal places.
- Key statistics are now streaming, so you’ll see them update without having to reload the page.
- Bug fixes and other optimizations.
I guess we're stuck with this app
This is an update as I have replaced the default Stocks app with the Yahoo one. Very much improved, displays my portfolio. I wish I could set the history for each stock and have it not revert to one day.
1. I've had a portfolio on Yahoo for years. The old app linked to it via my Yahoo ID, this one does not.
2. Needs a home button to get back to the main page. Right now if you check a bunch of stock detail you have to hit the back button once for each stock you check to get back to the hme screen or quit and come back in. Not sure the latter works.
3. The old app gave me so much info regarding a my stocks I didn't have to navigate to an additional page for detail.
4. They really need to look at the Apple iPhone stock app to see how so much can be put on the screen in a simple to navigate form.
Introduced to Yahoo Finance by my professor, use it mostly on my tablet/phone. Super user-friendly and does great of bringing the website to a smaller screen. I mention I'm an introductory investor because I MAY not have used other aspects of the website that a more advanced investor needs, but from my perspective, to get your numbers and news in one location, I'd use this.
Excellent Trader Tool
Easy to use and real time. It is better than many other stock trade companies. It has colorful charts very good to show what the bid price at right now in a day high- low range. Also the video clips to get the most recent reports on TV and shows. Recommend you to use it as a handy tool for monitoring and tracking your portfolio.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 68.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.