Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With its beautiful design, easy-to-use interface, and lightning fast speed, the Yahoo Mail app makes reading, organizing, and sending emails across your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) easier than ever. Yahoo Mail offers 1000GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to delete a message again.
With the Yahoo Mail app you can:
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS - Add your Gmail, Outlook, or second Yahoo account right in the app.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000GB of free cloud space.
- QUICKLY DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS – Press and hold an email to select and delete multiple messages.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure password-free sign in.
- SAY IT WITH A GIF - Can’t find the right words? Send an animated GIF.
- SEND STATIONERY - Send emails with artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get news from Yahoo and the Yahoo Magazines right in the app.
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS10.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
- Yahoo does not provide a local Swiss email service.
What's New in Version 4.12
Contact share - easily share your contact cards directly from the app as a vcard, attachment or copied text.
Great email app!
I really enjoy using this app to send and receive email. It is very streamlined and reliable. Also, I can make it appear how I want it (I love the color green). Because it is a native Yahoo! app, I don't have to worry that my email is getting lost in translation, which has been a problem in the past for me with other mail apps. The only thing that I can think that would make it better is a choice of sound effects for sending and receiving. I have a favorite sound I like to hear when I get email, so I use Apple mail to tell me when one arrives. But then I open it in Yahoo!:-D
Love the yahoo mail app on the phone works great and I love the way it helps me keep up to date and organized with all my email that's comes from yahoo. The only down fall I found is that I have to go through and either move the stuff From the inbox to the individual folders again when I log into it from my home computer or tablet due to it dose not update the information there when I finally use the other devices while at home. This is the only reason it's not a 5 star rating
Better than Apple's Mail on iPhone 6, IMO
I much prefer Yahoo Mail over iPhone's Mail app, and over the gMail app. Its folders feature is very easy to manage, easily grouping emails in my own customized structure. I have only one annoyance regarding its features: Yahoo should add the ability to create/edit filters within the app. It can be done on the regular internet access via a desktop; it'd be nice to be able to use filters on mobile app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 4.12
- Size: 191 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.