This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
● SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
● SAVE MONEY - Clip coupons from retailers for later use in new Coupons Smart View. Get notified when coupons are about to expire.
● TRAVEL READY - See flight details and check-in with new Travel Smart View. Get notified of all gate changes, delays and cancellations.
● CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
● GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
● CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
● QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
● GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
● SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
● NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
● CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
● DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
● CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
● BE IN THE KNOW - Get breaking news from Yahoo right in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
● Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
● Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
● Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
● To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11 or later.
● Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.22.3
Yahoo Mail helps you stay organized this holiday season with new coupon and travel features! Now when you receive an email from a favorite retailer, you can save that coupon for later use in a new Coupon Smart View. When you're ready to shop, simply go to your Clipped Coupons view and save money on your holiday shopping. When a clipped coupon is about to expire, we'll send you a reminder notification so you never miss a deal.
Plus, if you are traveling for the holidays, our new Travel Smart View makes it a snap to view all your flight details in one place and check-in 24-hours before your flight. We'll also send you a notification for all gate changes, delays, and cancellations. Happy holidays from Yahoo Mail!
Very nice upgrade
Yahoo! email was my first first free account after my work email. I nearly ditched it years ago because of a truly poor interface. However, so many friends and colleagues had the account name (which as an early adopter is simple) I keep it to look at stray messages that came in. There was a quantum change after the most recent CEO took over and the program gradually improved. The most recent upgrade is a great improvement. The interface is visually appealing and intuitive. Moving and storing emails as well as searches straightforward. Unlike gmail, one can reach the contacts list from tablet and smartphone app interfaces. Yahoo! mail is great even for pretty sophisticated users.
Great but 1 problem
This is a great mail app which allows you to link almost all of you other emails. I’m even seriously considering having it replace Apple mail. It loads all emails MUCH faster. There is one big annoying issue, though, which is a serious UI problem. When you scroll down an email and touch the screen to stop the scroll, it automatically clicks on whatever link you happen to touch to stop the scroll. This has never been an issue for me in any other app and causes me to accidentally click on links in almost every email I open. If they fix this issue, it will be a near-perfect email app replacement for Apple’s built-in mail app. I am using the app on an iPhone X with the latest version of iOS.
Emails STILL backwards
I love yahoo mail & mostly use it, but a year ago they made it so the inbox shows you newest emails first, instead of the first one sent. So say 1 email at 8am had info in it I need ASAP, but I’m not checking it until noon. Or an older email gets updated, but I’ve not seen it yet? It’s all confusing & frustrating. They said they were working on a fix, but nothing has been said or done since. I know at one point it used to be a preference choice in settings, why can’t we go back to that, so that each user can have their emails sorted in the way they prefer?. Please!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 12, 2017
- Version: 4.22.3
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly)$0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Yearly)$9.99