This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
● SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
● SAVE MONEY - Clip coupons from retailers for later use in new Coupons Smart View. Get notified when coupons are about to expire.
● TRAVEL READY - See flight details and check-in with new Travel Smart View. Get notified of all gate changes, delays and cancellations.
● CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
● GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
● CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
● QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
● GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
● SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
● NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
● CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
● DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
● CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
● BE IN THE KNOW - Get breaking news from Yahoo right in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
● Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
● Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
● Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
● To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11 or later.
● Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.22.2
Yahoo Mail helps you stay organized this holiday season with new coupon and travel features! Now when you receive an email from a favorite retailer, you can save that coupon for later use in a new Coupon Smart View. When you're ready to shop, simply go to your Clipped Coupons view and save money on your holiday shopping. When a clipped coupon is about to expire, we'll send you a reminder notification so you never miss a deal.
Plus, if you are traveling for the holidays, our new Travel Smart View makes it a snap to view all your flight details in one place and check-in 24-hours before your flight. We'll also send you a notification for all gate changes, delays, and cancellations. Happy holidays from Yahoo Mail!
Oh good, more advertising.
I recently downloaded this app, thinking it might be slightly easier, and perhaps slightly more efficient, to use than the regular mail app that comes with the iPhone. Now, every time I use it, I’m greeted by advertisements. And I refuse to ever pay for email (and not just once, oh no, but every month!), not when there are dozens of free email providers. So I deleted it, but now I am unable to access my email through the old app! It keeps telling me that I am already signed in and then returns me to the sign in page.
Now, I am stuck using an app that I don’t like, staring at advertising (because there isn’t enough of that in the world) that I will never use. Thanks Yahoo. If I hadn’t had the account for nearly fifteen years, I’d delete it.
Been using it for many years! I'm either just used to the old "classic" format or like it better than the newer version. I have tried the new format but find things lacking in it compared to the old. I know that certain tasks can be completed in the new that were available in the old but the old is just easier to use and I like the overall look better in the old.
I had the old old old version of yahoo
I hate this new version of yahoo I mark stuff spam and it still keeps ending up in my mailbox stuff I never subscribed to continually do that as well fixing to delete yahoo and just use my gmail grrrr
I’m about to drop yahoo and just use my gmail I have not subscribed to the crap y’all put in my email box so yahoo is spamming me and not letting these go to spam as mentioned above DONT SIGN UP FOR YAHOO IT IS GARBAGE NOW THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY CARE ABOUT SPAMMING YOU WITH ADS FROM COMPANIES THAT PAY THEM BIG DOLLARS TO HARASS YOU
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 4.22.2
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly)$0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Yearly)$9.99