Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
- SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
- CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get breaking news from Yahoo right in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
- Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
- Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
- Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS10.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.16.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Beyond ticked off
The Yahoo email app imported all of the contacts from my phone and I can't delete them! I work two jobs and my main job is very confidential in nature and the second job's internet provider uses yahoo for their webmail ...now when I'm on the desktop computer at job no 2 and composing an email, it suggests contacts that have been imported from my phone (the very ones that confidentiality MUST be maintained on!)! Now when anyone else from company no 2 accesses that email, they have access to my confidential contacts and personal information!!!!
There is no way to delete them! I have checked all of my phone and app settings to make sure Yahoo email app no longer has access to my contacts (something I never actively approved in the first place) but still, when I delete from one device, they still show up on another device, yet aren't showing up in the desktop email program in contacts, until I go to fill out the "to" section of an email. This is totally unacceptable!!!!
A refreshing change from gmail!
This app is one of the best iPhone apps I've ever used. After years of trying to adapt to the somewhat cluttered, difficult to navigate gmail (which puts mail into so many folders it's quite confusing and is very difficult to delete items if using it via mobile), I decided to try Yahoo mail.
It is a relief! I was able to quickly set preferences and once again have an email account that is easy to use. Everything is right there, in one inbox, and I can even delete a message after reading that message, right from the message itself!
For many this may seem simple using gmail, but as someone who is visually impaired, I much prefer the layout and simplicity, and the intuitiveness, of this app over any other when it comes to email.
Better still, I'm able to have all messages from various email addresses (work, personal, etc.) delivered right to Yahoo, and can even respond from them there. Setting this up was SO easy and I appreciate this very much.
It's nice having an email account that is so functional, clear, and simple, yet incorporates all the best features of even the most complex, modern email providers. Thank you!
Fast but needs improvements
Up until recently, I was using the browser version of yahoo mail on my iPad & iPhone. The browser method was outdated and I wasn't receiving emails or when I did finally receive my mail, it would freeze or crash. When I first loaded the yahoo mail app, I was so impressed by the speed of receiving my emails. However, I quickly realized the flaws that the app has. When senders send a message with a link or attachment, it will not open. I though maybe it was the app but when I tried to open the links/attachments on my laptop, I was unable. I assume this must be a general problem with yahoo. To troubleshoot further, I had my husband try to open the same emails with his google account, and he was able to open the links/attachments. Hopefully, this is an issue that yahoo can work on correcting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 02, 2017
- Version: 4.16.1
- Size: 178 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro$0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro$9.99