Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook, AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
- SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
- CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get breaking news from Yahoo right in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
- Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
- Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
- Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS10.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.15
Now also works with Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email required!
An acceptable mail app.
I have been a yahoo user since the early to mid 90's, my first e-mail was with Yahoo. I used yahoo for a webpage, but it became too costly and I got way too much spam so I have drifted away from "Yahell" I use it even less since they discontinued most of the services I liked such as Chat, Photos & Profiles. I don't like the conservative slant on yahoo news, and I do not even use the yahell search engine anymore. I use yahoo mail as a last resort now because of the amount of spam I was receiving. I used to have Yahoo with my other e-mails on Outlook but I cannot POP at yahoo anymore. To be honest I have few to no problems with the mail app as I don't use it much. It was somewhat of a memory hog until I remembered to empty trash (most of my e-mail is trash).
Umm, idk if it's just me, but I've read through some of the 1-2 star ratings and they're experiencing the same thing I'm going through...like before I even updated it was working completely fine, and now that I've updated it to the latest version, it just doesn't work, I can't even add my email! I'm stuck on this envelope with an exclamation mark, saying "Oops! Message couldn't load. Try again later." And trust me, I've been trying again later...for a day now. Nothing isn't loading, I even attempted to try and go in my settings, scroll down to find yahoo mail, press reset all accounts, and then try re-adding my yahoo accounts back on but when I even attempt to add an account it doesn't even load and directs me back to the envelope I just mentioned...so the only way now that I could check each yahoo sccount of mine is either on safari or on my laptop...
Does not work with iOS 10.3.2 for some users
Yahoo will not release a notice that some users, not all, are experiencing an issue with this app for those of us running Apple's latest iOS build. My mailbox on the app will not load at all, and has been down for two days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled countless times to no avail. I have rebooted my phone.
Nothing works within the app. I was assured this morning by Yahoo customer service the engineers at Yahoo are working to resolve this issue.
:::EDIT 4/25::: Resolved the issue of nothing loading through the app to upgrade to latest iOS beta build. Thank you, Yahoo! for the fast response.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 4.15
- Size: 239 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro$0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro$9.99