There’s more than one side to the story. The Yahoo News app provides multiple perspectives to help you see all sides and empower you to develop your own point of view. With our diverse news partners, and original reporting from our team of journalists, the Yahoo News app is your trusted source for coverage of the issues and stories that matter.
• Get the complete picture with The 360 — multiple stories on the same issue from top publishers including the AP, Bloomberg, Time, Fox Business, HuffPost, ABC News, Reuters, The Guardian, CBS News and more.
• Know what’s true (or false) with Fact check — statements and claims made within a news article are verified for accuracy.
• Stay in the know at a glance with the Top 10 daily stories (plus one entertaining ‘just for fun’ story) curated by our editors.
• Never miss an important story with breaking news alerts, for both national and global news.
• Enjoy exclusive premium content including our popular politics podcast, “Skullduggery: Scandals in the Trump Era,” our original video series, “Unfiltered,” as well as enterprise stories and investigations from our team of journalists.
The Yahoo News app is the best way to stay up to date on news that matters to you and the conversation it starts. We update it on a regular basis to make sure you're always up to speed.
Ratings and Reviews
SNAFU of the highest order
The App would be alright if it wasn’t for the constant issues and glitches. They’ve really mucked it up royally with the latest update. The picture book format is for the birds (or little kids). Comments and/or replies won’t post at random. Comments history shows your posts under the wrong article, so you can’t link right back to the corresponding article, you’ll open something entirely different instead, comments and replies cannot be deleted often times, they keep showing up in your comment history on and off for all eternity it seems, I am absolutely fed up with the regular: Oops, something went wrong. Try again later! Censorship is at an all time worst. Perfectly good words and phrases will prevent a comment from being posted because YAHOO has some unfathomable issue with it, etc. etc. At this point the app seems to be in desperate need of a total rework. Going to use Apple News for a while. I JUST DELETED THE APP. ENOUGH WITH THIS NONSENSE!
Just the news, please.
I used to enjoy getting news alerts on my phone letting me know any headline stories that may be happening at the moment, but every time I feel my phone buzz now with a news story, it’s another heavily slanted story slamming the president for every little thing he does. It’s obvious what your company’s political views are, and most of the stories I read are poorly written containing a disorganized format as if the writer is writing from pure emotion and anger to the point they can’t even think clearly, Let alone report the news. If this continues I’m probably going to have to remove the app from my phone and find a more unbiased news app that actually reports news stories. I have enough stress in my life without having a bunch of whiny, poorly written opinion stories popping up constantly on my phone. I used to enjoy using this app, and it’s a shame you’ve allowed your editors to turn your company into a far left propaganda machine.
I don’t know what all the bad reviews are about, but I find this news app to be very very well set up has plenty a links to follow other things and plenty of good top-quality stories that you would never hear about about other news organizations. I like reading a story that I haven’t heard from someplace else that you would normally not even seen. When I read the news and I have a couple news apps this is the first one I go to and usually end up staying on keep up the good work. You got a good thing going so let’s keep it going thank you for all the energy in with
Hooked on the news Doug
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 97.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Oath Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.