Watch live regular season NFL games on your phone or tablet!
Introducing NBA League Pass on Yahoo Sports! Stream live, out-of-market NBA games on your phone or tablet for the 2018-2019 season.
Check out everything Yahoo Sports has to offer:
Set your favorite teams to get schedules, game highlights, and updates in your own personalized news stream.
Stay up to date on all the scores, stats and leagues you follow.
Stream live NFL and NBA games, and check out today's hottest MLB highlights - all in one place.
Get exclusive content from writers like Dan Wetzel and Pat Forde, along with the most important headlines in sports.
Check out Yahoo Fantasy Slate, our new prediction game!
Set alerts for your favorite teams and get notifications when you want them. Follow every scoring play or only when a game starts. Your choice.
Included in Yahoo Sports:
- MLB: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NFL: Watch live games, and check out scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- College Football, College Basketball, College Women’s Basketball
- NBA, WNBA: Watch live games, and get scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NHL: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- Premier League, League Two, League One, Championship, Scottish Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup,
- Champions League, Europa League, Copa America,
- Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, Coupe de France, Trophee des Champions, Ligue 2,
- Bundesliga, German Super Cup, DFB Pokal,
- MLS, Russian Premier League, Eredivisie, Brazil Serie A,
- Italian Serie A, Coppa Italia, Serie B,
- La Liga, Copa del Rey, Segunda Division, Spanish Super Cup
- Golf - PGA, LPGA, PGA Champions, PGA Web.com, PGA European,
- Auto Racing - NASCAR Sprint, NASCAR Xfinity, IndyCar, Formula 1
- Tennis - Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis
Make Yahoo Sports yours:
1. Sign in with your Yahoo account to get the best experience across all devices
2. Star your favorite teams and leagues to get personalized news and updates about the sports you want
3. Set alerts for your favorite teams so that you get notifications when you want them.
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Bug fixes and product enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but weird issues
Has all the bells and whistles and love the design, but really wish you could read articles and stats in portrait (upright) orientation instead of having to turn the iPad horizontally every time. You know times are good when this is what I have to complain about, but it is a bit annoying and I have actually not clicked on the app before due to this. It’s one of maybe two other apps I have that require a certain orientation and it seems like an easy fix/add on.
Also, when you get a notification about a new article (which I generally look forward to reading) and you click the notification to go to the article, but accidentally “get out” of the article by clicking the x or Done, the story is no where to be found. It’s like going down a rabbit hole trying to relocate the article and I ultimately have to resort to my web browser to search for it. Annoying.
Favorite sports app out there
The layout is easy and quick, has enough articles to keep me entertained, and the BIGGEST plus is that it's the only sports app I've found that shows what station a game is being played. That actually is the biggest separator between other apps.
I'm giving it a 4 because stats is a little lacking, not sure how easy it is to bolster that, but it bothers me. Also, I loved when it had trending games. It was removed a while, but it still REALLY bothers me they got rid of it. I used to open the app and see a big college football game was coming up, then an NBA game, then college football. Cool. 3 big games coming on, and what channel they were on, close the app and be happy. Now I have to manually check ALL the games across all the sports. I can see if they never had it, but they did and removed it >:-<
Good, but tries to do too much...
Good app, but some of the sports I follow have scores that don’t update in real time... mostly soccer leagues. I always have to wait until later in the day and then all of a sudden all the final scores are posted. Too bad I have already used a different application to check them. If you’re not going to bother to update certain sports or leagues in real time then why even bother including them?
The favorites tab pulls so much junk and garbage news and is an ad-filled mess... I don’t even use that tab anymore.
Also, there is a bug. Whenever I try to remove International Friendlies and CONCACAF Gold Cup from my favorite sports/leagues they are removed but then show back up the next time I enter the app. This has been a bug for years and years... can you guys please fix this?
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 147.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 Yahoo! Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- NBA Single Game 2018-2019 $6.99
- NBA League Pass - Reg. Season $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.