Watch live regular season NFL games on your phone or tablet!
Introducing NBA League Pass on Yahoo Sports! Stream live, out-of-market NBA games on your phone or tablet for the 2018-2019 season.
Check out everything Yahoo Sports has to offer:
Set your favorite teams to get schedules, game highlights, and updates in your own personalized news stream.
Stay up to date on all the scores, stats and leagues you follow.
Stream live NFL and NBA games, and check out today's hottest MLB highlights - all in one place.
Get exclusive content from writers like Dan Wetzel and Pat Forde, along with the most important headlines in sports.
Check out Yahoo Fantasy Slate, our new prediction game!
Set alerts for your favorite teams and get notifications when you want them. Follow every scoring play or only when a game starts. Your choice.
Included in Yahoo Sports:
- MLB: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NFL: Watch live games, and check out scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- College Football, College Basketball, College Women’s Basketball
- NBA, WNBA: Watch live games, and get scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NHL: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- Premier League, League Two, League One, Championship, Scottish Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup,
- Champions League, Europa League, Copa America,
- Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, Coupe de France, Trophee des Champions, Ligue 2,
- Bundesliga, German Super Cup, DFB Pokal,
- MLS, Russian Premier League, Eredivisie, Brazil Serie A,
- Italian Serie A, Coppa Italia, Serie B,
- La Liga, Copa del Rey, Segunda Division, Spanish Super Cup
- Golf - PGA, LPGA, PGA Champions, PGA Web.com, PGA European,
- Auto Racing - NASCAR Sprint, NASCAR Xfinity, IndyCar, Formula 1
- Tennis - Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis
Make Yahoo Sports yours:
1. Sign in with your Yahoo account to get the best experience across all devices
2. Star your favorite teams and leagues to get personalized news and updates about the sports you want
3. Set alerts for your favorite teams so that you get notifications when you want them.
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Added support for NBA live streams (Early Bird Preview through Oct. 23rd).
Ratings and Reviews
I am very happy with the format, it is quick and easy to use. I appreciate prioritizing the teams, I mark as favorites, on the top of the page(s). I also really appreciate the sports updates, This is one of the few apps. I have on my iPhone 8.
However the yahoo news can sometimes be upsetting when ads. can make it in impossible to read the full article, the whole article can be spread out over 5-23 pages sometimes, and.. well let’s just say that part is not YET super user friendly. Informative when I can read it, but upsetting when I get to page 14 and then and advertisement pops up and it WON’T let me out, so I have to close the App. *sigh* then open it back up where it starts at the home page and attempt to find the story I was reading again (which is not always a huge pain but sometimes it is) the real pain is clicking forward 14 pages to get back to where I was, only to have the same problem happen again on page 12 this time. GRRrr... Forget the story at this point right? I’ll just BS the last half of the the story I tell people. Until someone corrects me with the true information, at which point I will ask: what App on your phone do you use for sports info? And then secondly, what kind of phone do you have? Because mine wouldn’t let me read it all.
So I do LOVE this app for the quick sport updates but darn it can be upsetting when I try to read the full story sometimes.
Great app but weird issues
Has all the bells and whistles and love the design, but really wish you could read articles and stats in portrait (upright) orientation instead of having to turn the iPad horizontally every time. You know times are good when this is what I have to complain about, but it is a bit annoying and I have actually not clicked on the app before due to this. It’s one of maybe two other apps I have that require a certain orientation and it seems like an easy fix/add on.
Also, when you get a notification about a new article (which I generally look forward to reading) and you click the notification to go to the article, but accidentally “get out” of the article by clicking the x or Done, the story is no where to be found. It’s like going down a rabbit hole trying to relocate the article and I ultimately have to resort to my web browser to search for it. Annoying.
Good, but tries to do too much...
Good app, but some of the sports I follow have scores that don’t update in real time... mostly soccer leagues. I always have to wait until later in the day and then all of a sudden all the final scores are posted. Too bad I have already used a different application to check them. If you’re not going to bother to update certain sports or leagues in real time then why even bother including them?
The favorites tab pulls so much junk and garbage news and is an ad-filled mess... I don’t even use that tab anymore.
Also, there is a bug. Whenever I try to remove International Friendlies and CONCACAF Gold Cup from my favorite sports/leagues they are removed but then show back up the next time I enter the app. This has been a bug for years and years... can you guys please fix this?
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 200.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.