YAHTZEE® With Buddies: The Classic Dice Game Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shake, score and shout - it’s Yahtzee®! Play the original family game you know and love for free wherever you may be. Find out why millions of people have played this classic board game for over 50 years!
Recently featured on the App Store's Best New Games list!
Play with friends, family or new opponents from around the world. You can even challenge players in Dice with Buddies™! Pick up your shaker and dice and prepare to shout “YAHTZEE”!
YAHTZEE With Buddies Highlights:
The only officially licensed Yahtzee game on the App Store!
• Play Yahtzee the way it’s meant to be played. The classic dice board game comes to your phone or tablet with brand new features and amazing, authentic graphics! Easy to learn and tough to put down, Yahtzee offers addictive gameplay with a different outcome every time!
Free Yahtzee games, on the go!
• Now your favorite board game can go anywhere, totally free! Bring the unpredictability and fun of Yahtzee anywhere life takes you. It’s great for the entire family!
Play a new Dice Master daily to win prizes!
• Defeat a new Dice Master each day to win Bonus Rolls, score Custom Dice and test your skills!
Connect to Facebook and Dice With Buddies to start challenging friends!
• Start up a game with your friends and stoke a new rivalry! Or, shake things up and play against Dice with Buddies players!
Chat with other players
• Encourage your friends or egg on your rivals as you play, and don’t forget to yell YAHTZEE!!
Personalize your experience with CUSTOM DICE and frames!
• Show off your style with custom dice and vanity frames that you can win just by playing games. Level up your frames by earning Achievements!
New tournaments running every day!
• Find a new challenge each day in our Yahtzee tournaments. Rise to the top to claim amazing rewards!
Daily challenges mean there’s always something new to do!
• New games are available each day. Can you conquer them all?
NEW – Apple Watch support
• Now with Apple Watch you'll see your turns waiting, opponent's score, and recent chats
Whether you call it Yatzy, Yatzee, Yachty or Yahtzy, there’s only one Yahtzee®, the original family dice game from Hasbro! If you like card games, bingo or other family board games, you’ll be shaking, scoring and shouting YAHTZEE!
Download the classic dice game the whole family can enjoy!
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, concerns, or suggestions!
The HASBRO GAMING and YAHTZEE names and logos are trademarks of Hasbro. © 2015 Hasbro, Pawtucket, RI 02861-1059 USA. All Rights Reserved. TM & ® denote U.S. Trademarks. © 1935, 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 4.23.5
We have made performance improvements to the game to make your playing experience even more fun!
Would give negative stars if possible
My first review is below. I'm amending my original review because I'm tired of the continued pop-ups asking me to write a review. It seems that after you pay for the pop-up ads to go away the creators replace those with pop-ups for reviews. Either way the number of pop-ups is very annoying. Although this is fun and is enjoyable once you close all the pop-ups, my recommendation is to find another game unless you enjoy the constant interference.
Original review: I loaded this game less than a week ago and was hooked from the start. It's a blast to play and the ads at the bottom were unobtrusive. I enjoyed the game so much I was going to be purchasing the no ad option within the next week or two. However, the fun of playing has been lost now that I get a full screen pop up ad after almost every play. Looks like instead of playing until I can purchase the upgrade on payday I'll be deleting the game instead. It's too bad that the makers are so money hungry that they can't give players a chance to evaluate and purchase the upgrade before making the ads so invasive as to take away the fun of the game.
I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone unless they are willing and ready to spend money up front.
I've been playing this game for a while and just happen to read some reviews while it was updating. I just want to say there are an ungodly amount of ads but if you tap the right hand corner, even if there isn't an X it will still end the ad, usually. I actually found this out on accident. As for paying to remove the ads, don't. You can watch free videos for bonus rolls. The pop up throughout the day where you see the scratchers. But, if you have paid to remove the ads those are no longer available. I have never paid for bonus rolls and I have almost 900. I only use them when trying to win a tournament or defeat a dice master, since that's when you need to score the highest. Scratchers are pretty useless. Most I've ever won was 25 and I was, quite frankly, in shock. I do like that they have added a ton more dice to purchase for diamonds. Hope this review is somewhat helpful to anyone that is upset at the game because of ads.
Would never recommend this game to anyone! At first it seems fun, then you start to realize, the whole point of the game is to get you to buy their stuff. The reason they never EVER let you win a game against the automatic characters? Because they know it's gonna drive you crazy, and eventually you're either going to watch an add for a bonus roll, or buy them, and either way, they still get money for it. The reason they rarely ever let you win anything off of the scratchers? Because eventually you're going to want\need the bonus rolls so badly, that you're going to either watch an Add or buy the bonus rolls, (and once again people, they still money off of either one). Anything you can think of, eventually falls back on them trying to make money, and the whole point of the game is so that they can make money. I have a lot of friends who play this game, and I'll be strongly advising them to delete the app, (and I'm the one who told them about it in the first place, so if I tell them to delete the app, the probably will).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 4.23.5
- Size: 116 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of bonus rolls$4.99
- Scoop of bonus rolls$2.99
- Pile of bonus rolls$9.99
- Basket of bonus rolls$19.99
- Barrel of bonus rolls$49.99
- Large Pack of Scratchers$3.99
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Basket of bonus rolls$15.99